PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint
Threadstarter

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN] eRice CleanROM and Kitchen <~WM 6.5 Build 21872 w/ Sense UI 2.1~>

Have at it
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN] eRice CleanROM and Kitchen <~WM 6.5 Build 21872 w/ Sense UI 2.1~>

sweet, dl now
Old 11-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic S2
Carrier: sprint

saj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I would love to see taskbar on the top change to colorfull colors,
Old 11-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

sfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuff

Thanks a lot erice. You just ruined my Sunday

Interest in tech law? Check out my Intellectual Property and Technology blog
Old 11-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Android Groupie
Threadstarter

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfxc13 View Post
Thanks a lot erice. You just ruined my Sunday
Haha, no problem! Just trying to get the damn thing to work (I was brand new to VK) took up my entire weekend.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Nice! . How about a 6.1 kitchen with old school manila 2.1 w/o sense
Old 11-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Android Groupie
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
That's pretty easy to create. Just use the kitchen to dump the stock RUU_Signed.nbh and it will create a functioning kitchen that way. Its actually way easier to do that than to modify the existing kitchen since the 6.5 Kernel is used here as oppose to 6.1. There would be a couple of EXTs that need to be removed that VK can't work with.

I hate 6.1 so I won't be making one, but I can help you if you want to tackle it.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

sfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
That's pretty easy to create. Just use the kitchen to dump the stock RUU_Signed.nbh and it will create a functioning kitchen that way.
Also SSK has a 6.1 kitchen out. http://www.sskusers.net/index.php?op...id=9&Itemid=48
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

i thought you were gonna use build os...i have been waiting for your to drop that bomb!!!

Old 11-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Android Groupie
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
i thought you were gonna use build os...i have been waiting for your to drop that bomb!!!
Yeah I was going to, and I used the files you gave me and even tried breaking down the stock ROM and such in BuildOS, but I just could not get a bootable rom, let alone one that finished building, so I had to transition..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development