PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 03:29 AM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint
Threadstarter

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN] eRice CleanROM and Kitchen <~WM 6.5 Build 21872 w/ Sense UI 2.1~>

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
i read a pdf on the ssk kitchen and it was noted that the stock vzw touch pro ran at 10mb pp, and that other carriers could run at 24mb. so the touch pro 2 should be able to run at 24 on all carriers since none are gimped. and i noticed in your kitchen default is 6...so definitely gonna wanna change that
Yeah gonna test that out and see what the difference is like. But it is easy to change. Just change the 6 to whatever.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

a1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN] eRice CleanROM and Kitchen <~WM 6.5 Build 21872 w/ Sense UI 2.1~>

FYI, with wm6 themes you wont get wm 6.5 style menus and you wont be able to scroll if menus are taller than the screen.
use wm6.5 themes only.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

can anyone tell me how the ram is on this rom?
Old 11-02-2009, 04:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

sfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuff

Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
can anyone tell me how the ram is on this rom?
Answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
... 107mb free in memory after you flash it ...

Interest in tech law? Check out my Intellectual Property and Technology blog
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

sorry about that read after i posted.im going to give this rom a try since what im not liking about other 6.5 roms is the ram goes up so much..sucks
Old 11-02-2009, 04:58 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
sorry about that read after i posted.im going to give this rom a try since what im not liking about other 6.5 roms is the ram goes up so much..sucks
how high does it go?
Old 11-02-2009, 06:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

starkasm is just getting started

Very VERY solid thus far! Love the ROM.

Sprint TV prolly won't be available till after Sprint releases their 6.5?

Thanks erice.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

jason559 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to jason559 Send a message via MSN to jason559

Thanks for the great work. I received an error when compiling, left everything as-is, didn't add or remove any options. Had to use this: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=73 to get past it.

Also, can't seem to get the weather to get set on HTC weather by my GPS. I've loaded google maps and confirmed I have 8 satellites, but still doesn't work. (disregard about the GPS, tried another ROM and it wasn't working there either, must be something wrong on my end)

Last edited by jason559; 11-02-2009 at 07:01 AM. Reason: GPS
Old 11-02-2009, 09:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

starkasm is just getting started

But got everything else working... Great kitchen...

Last edited by starkasm; 11-02-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: VZW Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

dimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So Erice, If I already did a dump of the stock Verizon nbh; would I be able to copy some of those files from the Dump > EXT > Rhodium > 21052 > Rhodium_External_Packages into the Rhodium>External_Packages of your kitchen?

If I have helped you in anyway, please click Thank You.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development