PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 07:38 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: [ROM]Jdume's_Pimp_Rom............Its COMING!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
2.6 is meant for the qulin, and a different processor. Conflipper posted that it will not work right on qualcom MSM processors. I would save yourself the trouble and go with 2.5, 2.6 is actually a step behind 2.5 from what ive seen and heard.
Well I know what we have all heard and read and speculate about it but I like to find out for myself I don't like it when people say this is imposible or that it can't be done that makes me want to try harder and prove them wrong, but anyway I didn't get the packages from Conflipper......although it is possible thats where they came from not sure. The rom will release with 2.5 anyway. I have three different builds of 2.5 and one 2.6.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE

Last edited by jdume; 10-26-2009 at 07:45 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
i have used it too so i know it works but will we still have ( and i cant remember the name right now for some reason) the ## codes etc.?

i know i wasnt able to do that
I haven't run into any problems with it at all. It's just a skin for the stock phone canvas, so in other words all he did is take the original images and skinn them, should have no effect on ##code what so ever.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:04 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

well try them out cause it didnt work when i tried it... maybe i used a diff version that you are but it looked just like that... i could make calls of course but the ## codes wouldnt work.

other people posted about this same problem on a dusk thread in the theme section here..

Old 10-26-2009, 11:17 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

he has 6 or 7 diff dialer skins, try em all see which one works for u
Old 10-26-2009, 11:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Well I know what we have all heard and read and speculate about it but I like to find out for myself I don't like it when people say this is imposible or that it can't be done that makes me want to try harder and prove them wrong, but anyway I didn't get the packages from Conflipper......although it is possible thats where they came from not sure. The rom will release with 2.5 anyway. I have three different builds of 2.5 and one 2.6.
save yourself the trouble/heart-ache

as already posted by conflipper,

2.1/2.5 = qtc files for qualcomm processors (MSM72XX/MSM76XX/Snapdragon)
2.6 = pvr (power vr) files for Ti processors (OMAP, i.e. Qilin)
Old 10-26-2009, 11:20 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im good with the one im using now... i was just suggesting a check in case it didnt work here so the rom would come out with out problems.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red

Herbal954 is keeping up the good workHerbal954 is keeping up the good work

i love dusk, its nice and classy...i would really like to see some full screenshots though
Old 10-27-2009, 05:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

LZX compression is known to result in a 1-5% slowdown.

it's main advantage was for older devices with not enough ROM space.

This is not necessary for our devices.

Old 10-28-2009, 10:35 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
LZX compression is known to result in a 1-5% slowdown.

it's main advantage was for older devices with not enough ROM space.

This is not necessary for our devices.

Thanks Mighty, I learn something new everyday!!!
Old 10-28-2009, 10:39 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbal954 View Post
i love dusk, its nice and classy...i would really like to see some full screenshots though
Well since the unlocker isn't out yet its kinda hard to get screen shots of the rom actually but I will try to do something..
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development