PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 11:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

AycheDub is keeping up the good workAycheDub is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] GSM to CDMA WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

What are your plans for the ROM Juggs? Will you continue updating with new manila and OEMs or keep it simple with bug fixes?
Old 10-31-2009, 11:14 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AycheDub View Post
What are your plans for the ROM Juggs? Will you continue updating with new manila and OEMs or keep it simple with bug fixes?
I will update only items that have a Benefit with the new version. My own spin on this rom will come once i get the bugs out im sure there are some.

if all thats changed is the version number and there is no other apparent reason... i wont be changing to it. if it aint broke dont fix it. you will find that i offer as many features as i can with speed and stability. some times new versions are not always the best versions. For example, how much Manila 2.5 sucks and how slow it is ,out weights its cool features therefore i wont be using it.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 10-31-2009 at 11:18 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
I will update only items that have a Benefit with the new version. My own spin on this rom will come once i get the bugs out im sure there are some.

if all thats changed is the version number and there is no other apparent reason... i wont be changing to it. if it aint broke dont fix it. you will find that i offer as many features as i can with speed and stability. some times new versions are not always the best versions. For example, how much Manila 2.5 sucks and how slow it is ,out weights its cool features therefore i wont be using it.
Glad to hear it. I was a huge fan of the Touch Pro ROM you did back in the day... I think your ROM was the longest lasting ROM I had flashed on that device lol...

One thing I'd like to see is a theme for 6.5 to replace the stock blue theme... it annoys me to open the start menu and have a different color scheme than my home screen with manila. This is far from a "bug" but just a matter of preference. I can always load my own theme on it anyway.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:17 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

I will be doing my own theme when i get to it
Old 10-31-2009, 12:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Do you have a cab to disable the HTC menu system or the regedit to do so? I had a cab for it but I can't seem to find it...
Old 10-31-2009, 12:56 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AycheDub View Post
Do you have a cab to disable the HTC menu system or the regedit to do so? I had a cab for it but I can't seem to find it...
i can make a cab in a bit im fixing an xbox right now
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
also if you cared to research the nuebattery http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=82702 you wouldn't be complaining. not to mention the nuebattery was designed for a chipset that was previous to this one
Meh... research is for people who have something to prove. I'd rather just leave it up to them to do the legwork
Old 10-31-2009, 05:15 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

love your rom sweetie, I'm just having major mms issuses...i installed the arc cab and i can send out now but I can't receive any from another carrier, everything i get exceeds the size limitations...please someone help and on 6.1 i can get and send everything fine!
Old 10-31-2009, 05:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Got the rom, love the fact it's generic, however, I tried to install CMYLXGOs.Pimp.Pkg.TP2.Transparent.Flip.Clock.cab
and I had no success, clock went all screwy and had to remove and soft reset, same for this as well,
BG For All Pages WVGA.cab

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 10-31-2009, 05:49 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
Got the rom, love the fact it's generic, however, I tried to install CMYLXGOs.Pimp.Pkg.TP2.Transparent.Flip.Clock.cab
and I had no success, clock went all screwy and had to remove and soft reset, same for this as well,
BG For All Pages WVGA.cab

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks
new ones have to be made hun

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development