PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 10:19 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [11-10-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
check third post please.
lol, thought i saw it somewhere.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

AycheDub is keeping up the good workAycheDub is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] GSM to CDMA WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Quote:
i can make a cab in a bit im fixing an xbox right now
Were you able to make that cab for me Juggs? To disable the HTC Menu system.

I'm downloading your new ROM, can't wait to teset it out.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Iusacell_Mexico

LeonMx is a n00b

Quote:
w00t JMZ might almost be done my custom provisioning app! you guys will love it.
Hi Juggalo_X....
I'm testing your ROM... it's great!!!
In your MR.X Carrier provisioning, You have "other" and "Generic" options....Which it's the difference between "Other" and "Generic"????

I'm Live in Mexico and my carrier it's "Iusacell" the only CDMA carrier in Mexico. I have my carrier CAB.

Which option do you recomend????

Thanks in advance
Old 11-11-2009, 11:32 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AycheDub View Post
Were you able to make that cab for me Juggs? To disable the HTC Menu system.

I'm downloading your new ROM, can't wait to teset it out.
ahh i forgot ill get it up today some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMx View Post
Hi Juggalo_X....
I'm testing your ROM... it's great!!!
In your MR.X Carrier provisioning, You have "other" and "Generic" options....Which it's the difference between "Other" and "Generic"????

I'm Live in Mexico and my carrier it's "Iusacell" the only CDMA carrier in Mexico. I have my carrier CAB.

Which option do you recomend????

Thanks in advance
"other" is reserved for if and when a new carrier pops up or is allowing outside TP2 devices to be activated on there network... ITs a dummy cab that does nothing.

"Generic" is generic, no carrier settings just a straight EPST and Generic connection setup.

If you would like to Post your carrier cab i can cook it into the "Other" option for you and the rest of our Mexican users

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:18 PM
N00b

LeonMx is a n00b

Quote:
ahh i forgot ill get it up today some time.

"other" is reserved for if and when a new carrier pops up or is allowing outside TP2 devices to be activated on there network... ITs a dummy cab that does nothing.

"Generic" is generic, no carrier settings just a straight EPST and Generic connection setup.

If you would like to Post your carrier cab i can cook it into the "Other" option for you and the rest of our Mexican users
Really? Would be great!!!......WoW

Here the Iusacell .cab

Thanks Man All Mexican Users appreciate your work
Attached Files
File Type: cab dcd Iusacell Carrier 20080719.cab (58.4 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMx View Post
Really? Would be great!!!......WoW

Here the Iusacell .cab

Thanks Man All Mexican Users appreciate your work
ok ill pick through that and make sure its all TP2 ready and add iti n as the "other" option for provisioning on my next
release

I also notice this has no connection settings at all in it. does this set up a connection for you?
Old 11-11-2009, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

phatal is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
read post 3 if you would liek to set a custom one, i had a guy who was going to make me one and he bailed out. i got no GFX skillz.
I can't seem to overwrite the panoramic.jpg file in the windows directory. Using TotalCommander. File properties say it's "in ROM". I'd like to get rid of the "Sound of Music" background. Thoughts?

Also, how do you disable this panoramic picture mode if you don't want to use it?

Thanks!

Last edited by phatal; 11-11-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatal View Post
I can't seem to overwrite the panoramic.jpg file in the windows directory. Using TotalCommander. File properties say it's "in ROM". I'd like to get rid of the "Sound of Music" background. Thoughts?

Also, how do you disable this panoramic picture mode if you don't want to use it?

Thanks!
Im uploading a Cab for the old manila, i might go back to it in then ext build as well im getting sick of it already.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:00 PM
N00b

LeonMx is a n00b

Quote:
ok ill pick through that and make sure its all TP2 ready and add iti n as the "other" option for provisioning on my next
release

I also notice this has no connection settings at all in it. does this set up a connection for you?
hello again....

Its strange...i can connect to the internet without install the cab. But when i install the cab, a "settings-connections-advanced Tab-Network select-network managment" modem conection its created "iusacell", and in the user name: puts "mobilephonenumber@iusamipevdo.com" and the proxy setting "This network connects to internet" check box its unselected.
Its possible, store conetions setsings in the EPST menu?
Thanks again for your help and pacience.

Cheers
Old 11-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

here is the stock manila

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...36&postcount=3

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development