PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 04:19 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: ROM|11-8|Sprint TP2|6.5.1|Build 23081|*Reflectionist Rom*|Manila-Sprint2.1,sense,

I would just like to say that the look and feel of this ROM is fabulous! I used the Sprint Stock manila ROM and think the art is just beautiful. I probably would have used it longer than a day if it played nicer with Mobile Shell, but man, I just wanted you to know that it was shockingly gorgeous!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 11-09-2009, 04:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G
Threadstarter

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13
Re: ROM|11-8|Sprint TP2|6.5.1|Build 23081|*Reflectionist Rom*|Manila-Sprint2.1,sense,

:P heheeehehehe
Old 11-09-2009, 04:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I would just like to say that the look and feel of this ROM is fabulous! I used the Sprint Stock manila ROM and think the art is just beautiful. I probably would have used it longer than a day if it played nicer with Mobile Shell, but man, I just wanted you to know that it was shockingly gorgeous!

well thank you, I am glad atleast someone has something nice to say. lol.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Re: ROM|11-9|Sprint TP2|6.5.1|Build 23506|*Reflectionist Rom*|Manila-Sprint2.1/Sense/

Hopefully this build is a little better than 23081
Old 11-09-2009, 11:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

davidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good work
Re: ROM|11-9|Sprint TP2|6.5.1|Build 23506|*Reflectionist Rom*|Manila-Sprint2.1/Sense/

Is MMS working with this rom??
Old 11-09-2009, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just loaded this up with 2.5 TF3D. Seems to run pretty good. Some issues I encountered are:
- It will not let me change the weather background. It keeps defaulting to the stock one.
- Sprint TV hangs for about 5 minutes, and then it will just load up....

So far everything esle seems good but I haven't really had to much time to play......

Thanks for releasing this new build of WM!

Last edited by eman; 11-09-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

I have just loaded the 23506 rom, thank you for making this build i have been dying to try out the com 5 builds, I Actually use MS 3.5 and PhoneX 2.1 so I will report any bugs i run into but will not be testing TF3D. I do want to say to the users that describe this rom as not SPB MS friendly it only requires a simple cab to disable the Showcase (taskmanager) position fix, I can post a cab if requested. will report further with use. so far so good, great job man loving the look.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint PSC

Obama08atl is a n00b
Re: Add Addtional Keyboards to Reflectionist Rom HTC 2.1,sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrozB View Post
How can I add addtional keyboards to this ROM? I like the touch keyboard but sometimes like to us the stylus friendly full keyboard for the CTRL key. Are their CAB files I can install to add all the keyboards that come stock?

Thanks

-D
Here u go any ?s let me know
Attached Files
File Type: cab RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA.CAB (377.4 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

CrozB is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I have just loaded the 23506 rom, thank you for making this build i have been dying to try out the com 5 builds, I Actually use MS 3.5 and PhoneX 2.1 so I will report any bugs i run into but will not be testing TF3D. I do want to say to the users that describe this rom as not SPB MS friendly it only requires a simple cab to disable the Showcase (taskmanager) position fix, I can post a cab if requested. will report further with use. so far so good, great job man loving the look.
I will try any SPB fix you have. Cab links greatly appreciated.

For me the 2 issues with the latest build and SPB were
  • 6.5.1 Start bar overlaying the bottom of SPB home
  • SPB back light control not showing the option for auto adjust.

Both of the above issues are not an issue in the release on 11/04/09 so I have rolled back to those. Since I am not running HTC Sence, I am using the 2.1 Release from 11/4. Maybe chazybaz13 will even release a non HTC version?

This is a beautiful ROM and am loving it!

-D
Old 11-09-2009, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

CrozB is becoming a great contributor
Re: Add Addtional Keyboards to Reflectionist Rom HTC 2.1,sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama08atl View Post
Here u go any ?s let me know
Thanks and Thanked!

BTW for Finger Friendly Keyboard I am now using Finger Keyboard 2.1.

Great Program and plays very nicely with Reflectionist Rom.

fingerkeyb-20-wvga.cab

-D

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
6.5.x, sprint, touch pro 2