PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ROM][Coming Soon!]NagROM for HTC TP2 CDMA[WM6.5.1 Build 23071[V0.1]

i would definitely like a clean 6.5.1 rom.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

6.5.1 ftw. If you dont want to work on it, feel free to send me the bits you setup in the kitchen.

Really looking for a clean 6.5.1 rom.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Alright, I'll do it then. Try to have it out by the end of the week.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM][Coming Soon!]NagROM for Rhodium CDMA[WM6.5.1 Build 23504[V0.1]

I'm really anticipating this com5 build, ive yet to use com5 on the tp2! HURRY HURRY! Thanx
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Ditto!
Old 11-08-2009, 03:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

das7771 is just getting started

Great, this is the type of Rom I have been looking for. I have tried every rom on the forum and they are all great, but I really have been wanting just a stripped down rom for me to have fun with. I am really looking forward to using this.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Thumbs down Re: [ROM][Coming Soon!]NagROM for Rhodium CDMA[WM6.5.1 Build 23504[V0.1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by das7771 View Post
Great, this is the type of Rom I have been looking for. I have tried every rom on the forum and they are all great, but I really have been wanting just a stripped down rom for me to have fun with. I am really looking forward to using this.
I too have been anxiously waiting on a cook to release a 6.5.1 com5 build clean, I use MS 3.5.1 along with PhoneX 2.1 so i dont like having all the htc crap cooked in as i dont use it, please put out a build for us as since moving from my tp to tp2 JD is not putting out beta builds for 6.5.1 and thats who i used for clean tp roms.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, TP2, Pre, Pixi

newone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuff

waiting as well
Old 11-08-2009, 07:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

Drewidian is keeping up the good workDrewidian is keeping up the good work

I'm glad to see another Chef willing to join in the ROM building for this phone. I personally like diversity and the more chefs we have, the more we learn about what works and what doesn't. If you need assistance beta testing, I'll definitely volunteer.

Cheers,
Old 11-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Guys, I am having major issues with the VK. It refuses to build every time I try. I am working on getting it sorted out. I'm sorry for the delay. I am working on 23506 now... By the time I get it working we will prolly have WM7 on our devices...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development