PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
8/10/10 L3GION ROM SENSE 2.5 wm6.5.x CHT 1.8.5 XDA_UC *UPDATES* FIXES AND MORE

Well folks its been a long time since I've released a ROM to you all but im pretty happy with how this ROM is performing and feel it needs to be shared with all. This is a sense 2.5 ROM running in the later builds of WM6.5.x and it should work on all carriers although I have personally only tested it on sprint.I try and keep up to date with the latest packages available and Pick and chose from those what give me the best performance, speed and stability. The ROM gives me good performance and speed for the day to day. I hope you will test it out and give me some feedback on what ya think of it.

*USUAL DISCLAIMER ABOUT ME NOT BEING HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING HAPPENING TO YOUR DEVICE. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TO MINE SO NOTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO YOURS.

This ROM offers
-Carrier selection on first boot
-cookie Hometab 1.8.5
-CHT editor 1.8.5.1
-Bing
-Googlemaps
-Arkswitch
-Myphone
-PimBackup
-KeepmyTones
-Opera10final
-Clean RAM 2.2
-Latest Facebook
-Instant Messaging
-Latest PocketRAR
-PHM Reg Edit
-Gaz Touch Tools 1.4
-Stealth tethering
-WiFi Router

ARK = Arkswitch taskmgr
HTC = HTC tskmgr

L3GION ROM RED ARK 2.5

L3GION ROM RED HTC 2.5

L3GION ROM BLUE ARK 2.5

L3GION ROM BLUE HTC 2.5

L3GION ROM STOCK ARK 2.5

L3GION ROM STOCK HTC 2.5

Video review of my ROM by D/\SH can be found here.

You can keep up to date with me here. thanks to ziggy471.

big thanks to all graphics people who release there stuff to the public as I am still not that great with the graphics end of this hobby.
thanks to s2w for the sense theme.
and major credits to airextreme,ervius, bepe, MightyMike, bikeanddestroy,Chris_longhorn,Indagroove,Cfay,psyk i,silence,Raidzero,DCD,Dharvey and Santod. all of that in no particular order.

ALSO a very big recent help to me is Purian many thanks bro.

Would like to add a very big thanks to darren.wlsn1 and ziggy471.

darren has been a faithful tester and debugger since day 1 and has helped me out a lot throughout my release.

ziggy471 i just came in contact with but he is really helping me out a lot. thank him for his auto provisioning program and the new server space he has set me up with.

In this ROM I hope you find the included software useful to your everyday life I tried to make it as useful a ROM as I could please give me some feed back on it and let me know what needs to be done.

8/10/10
*all bugs should be fixed
*let me know whats needed or broken.

7/18/10
*Many issues Fixed
*XDA_UC integration
*Auto provisioning thanks to ziggy471
*New red theme
*New Kernel
*New Drivers
*More Im sure I have forgotten

7/10/10
*BUG FIXES
* SHOULD HAVE FULLY FUNCTIONAL KEYBOARD FOR EVERYBODY
*SHOULD HAVE MMS FOR EVRYONE
*SPEEDIER PROVISIONING
*UPDATED SOME PROGRAMS
*BROUGHT WINLIVE BACK
*MORE BUT ITS 5 IN THE MORNING AND i CANT REMEMBER.

7/3/10
* Many updates
*Performance should be better
* Organized Start menu and skinned folders
*Stock theme ROM
* Dinik taskbar in Stock theme
*EndKey replacement by johcos

6/29/10
*BLUE VERSION ADDED
*NEW BOOT SCREEN WITH THE NEW COLOR LEMME KNOW WHAT YA THINK

6/27/10
*Youtube integration
*Updates in speed and stability
*slight reg mods
*NEW VERSION ADDED
*Htc version has htc taskmanager and start short cut in upper and lower left just tap in the upper left even though there is no visible shortcut

6/21/10
*CHTEditor available from manila home menu
*Opera Bug Fixed

let me know what you think should be added changed or whatever and i will consider it.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 08-10-2010 at 12:20 PM. Reason: ROM Updates
This post has been thanked 28 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint

chile62 is becoming a great contributor
Re: L3gion rom sense 2.5 wm6.5.x

Can't wait to try it.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:07 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

rsvp...

downloading now...
Old 06-19-2010, 09:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: L3gion rom sense 2.5 wm6.5.x

dang man...long time no see. great to have you back. best of luck with your rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:54 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: L3GION ROM SENSE 2.5 wm6.5.x

link is up will provide more mirrors if necessary its been a long time you all lets see if i still have a lil talent left in there.

if you would like to see me offer maxsense let me know I have access to it and will be experimenting with it as much as possible if there is desire for it leave a comment or send me a pm.

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 06-19-2010 at 09:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Is that CHT 1.8.5?

Old 06-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

yes it is sorry i know i should have posted but everything is up to date as of the latest thing ive seen today as far as i know.

First post edited to give a lil more info.

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 06-19-2010 at 10:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Very Nice L3GION !!!

EDIT: I must say how damn fast this rom is.. Very Impressed .. Thanks again L3GION

Last edited by purian23; 06-19-2010 at 11:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:49 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

Thank you dont forget to drop some feedback by.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

W00t bout time brotha been a LONG time commin and I dont even have my tp 2 now lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development