PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CFay Custom RUU for CDMA Rhodium

Thanks cfay!!!!!

Old 10-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFay View Post
Im already better, now its time to catch up on 5 days of school work

Swine Flu was like death, that is the SICKEST I have ever been. I felt like I had no energy no matter how long I slept and it was just awful

Off to bed all, will be on tommorow.
-CFay

Not to hijack the thread but, I just am now getting over it a month later damn swine flu..... Ya it was definitally the sickest I have ever been and don't wish that on anyone. NOW BACK TO TOPIC.

This looks very good, thanx CFay
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 (HTC Leo)
Carrier: T-Mobile

TRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TRUELIGHT Send a message via MSN to TRUELIGHT Send a message via Yahoo to TRUELIGHT

CFay I don't know if you remimber me but I was over on the Palm Touch Pro,
but change phones (TP2) before the unlocker came out. Notice something about your post on both Thread,
you thank a lot of people (I sure they desever) But the truth is you do more for this communtiy then any one person!!!!!!
I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE A TOUCH PRO2, AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK!!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

when will there be hard spl for vzw tp2?
Old 10-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

thanks cfay, i put this ruu to the test and i was able to create a rom. I just don't know how stable it was, because of course i couldn't flash it to anything.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUELIGHT View Post
CFay I don't know if you remimber me but I was over on the Palm Touch Pro,
but change phones (TP2) before the unlocker came out. Notice something about your post on both Thread,
you thank a lot of people (I sure they desever) But the truth is you do more for this communtiy then any one person!!!!!!
I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE A TOUCH PRO2, AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK!!!!
Thanks Glad to know my work doesn't go unappreciated. The people I thank help me behind the scenes and without them I would never be able to do half the stuff I do today.
-CFay

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!
Old 10-13-2009, 10:21 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

thank you, and i will be using this to package the radios i extract today. is this cool?

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 10-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
thank you, and i will be using this to package the radios i extract today. is this cool?
Totally fine, just give me credit is all I ask.
-CFay
Old 10-17-2009, 07:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 Sprint
Carrier: Movistar/Simyo

genzalo is a n00b

Hello and thanks for your work. And many questions:
Do you have your phone already unlocked with HardSpl???
Can you upload some pictures of this ROM???
What are the languages of this ROM?? Spanish???

Thanks for all. Regards from Spain
Old 10-17-2009, 07:44 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by genzalo
Hello and thanks for your work. And many questions:
Do you have your phone already unlocked with HardSpl???
Can you upload some pictures of this ROM???
What are the languages of this ROM?? Spanish???

Thanks for all. Regards from Spain
unfortunately this isnt a cdma rom, this is the the program that will create the actual rom.
Google is the next skynet

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development