PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2011, 12:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (SPRINT)
Carrier: T-Mobile

stab244 is keeping up the good workstab244 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm on the new ROM now and I just realized that the phone isn't recognozing the HTC album ignore reg I have set up.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
Old 07-30-2011, 10:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rajtrip is a n00b
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

I've flashed 29022 and it's working fine. But I seem to be getting a lot of dropped calls, or when I dial out it sometimes looses the connection before I make the call. Is there an updated Sprint radio I can flash to 29022 without being Sim unlocked?

Last edited by rajtrip; 07-30-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajtrip View Post
I've flashed 29022 and it's working fine. But I seem to be getting a lot of dropped calls, or when I dial out it sometimes looses the connection before I make the call. Is there an updated Sprint radio I can flash to 29022 without being Sim unlocked?
You can get the 2.37 radio without being security unlocked by flashing vin's neodium rom which has the radio included. You can then flash back to an energy rom but the radio will remain. Good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:46 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

blood letting works as well... and so does "R" in wiki
Old 07-31-2011, 01:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

internetaffairs is becoming a great contributor

I'm having a problem with the MaxSense 29022 rom.

Sense stopped working on my phone. It says tap here to launch sense, but when I tap, it says launching Sense, but Sense never launches.

This is the second time this has happened. First time, I had to hard reset.

any solutions?
Old 07-31-2011, 01:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP

fusQer is a n00b

It's been a great few years, TP2 people. Thanks to Mr. Energy ROM for all the development. I've decided to get the Motorola Photon and bite the bullet on the SERO $30 -> $50. Best of luck to all!
Old 07-31-2011, 02:55 PM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by internetaffairs View Post
I'm having a problem with the MaxSense 29022 rom.
Sense stopped working on my phone. It says tap here to launch sense, but when I tap, it says launching Sense, but Sense never launches.
This is the second time this has happened. First time, I had to hard reset. any solution

cmon someone, help this guy out... PM spambuster dave, he's the only one I know that uses it for sure.

I can't remember, it's been 1.5 years since I had a maxsense ROM..

If it's not a big hang & you can still use your windows button, hit the settings windows key right away a few times, settings (quick), personal, home, >items then uncheck sense. USE YOUR WINDOWS KEY to get into programs & settings, as you'll have no menu at all.

If windows key doesn't work, perhaps you can do this: On boot, hit the settings windows key right away a few times, settings (quick), personal, home, >items then uncheck sense. That should free your maxsense hang. (you need to get into settings & uncheck sense before it try's to load it. USE YOUR WINDOWS KEY to get into programs & settings, as you'll have no menu at all.

Then you need to fix the problem. Usually it's something you last did that caused maxsense to hang. Perhaps you installed a new program, or made some menu changes, edits or set some toggle switch a certain way that doesn't agree with maxsense. Undo any changes & simplify everything. Cookie has an editor I think you can use outside of the running cookie program (i think), can't remember for max sense... see if you can remove any recent programs, tweeks, etc.. if you can't, you can DL maxsense from their site & probably reload it & make it work... however, I think NRG uses cfc compression on maxsense ROM's also, so at least you'll use up more program space, other potential issues as well, not going into them... but it should work. Better than a hard resett if you customize a ton & don't UC or sashimi.

Then go check the sense menu again in settings & see if it loads. Keep doing this until you found what the issue was. You may have to reboot a few times in there as well.

This is the reason I no longer run maxsense or cookie.... sick of the hundreds of hours chasing ghost issues...

Last edited by teradog; 07-31-2011 at 03:04 PM.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:26 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Here's some screen shots from my new ROM..
Energy (standard) 29022, not using spb or titanium.

I did however just have a heck of a time getting PROXIMITY SENSOR / LIGHT SENSOR shut off... Was really sick of phone coming slightly off my ear &/or light getting to it, turning on phone during a phone call, my ear would always navigate screen & turn on airplane mode... PIA

Dl'd TouchLockPro from XDA & turned off just about every checkmark in 7 different screens & wala... I can now hit the power button, the screen shuts off & doesn't turn back on again until I hit the power button again... VERY NICE, no more airplane mode for me in the middle of a phone call.

If anyone wants/needs my specific settings for touchlockpro, let me know, I'll post them.

To get the transparency without using cookie, I used R2_Landscape 20.. (20 icons Santod mods) in the paperclip, tjELITE TransparentClockandBg, and the 4 files, 2 hexmoded from the dreamphone thread.

114 MB RAM using Settings, startmenu replacement, panel & getting rid of arkswitch

jpeg files
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011-07-31_03-27-15-AM.jpg (11.3 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 2011-07-31_03-28-22-AM.jpg (10.8 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by teradog; 07-31-2011 at 03:59 PM.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
I did however just have a heck of a time getting PROXIMITY SENSOR / LIGHT SENSOR shut off... Was really sick of phone coming slightly off my ear &/or light getting to it, turning on phone during a phone call, my ear would always navigate screen & turn on airplane mode... PIA

Dl'd TouchLockPro from XDA & turned off just about every checkmark in 7 different screens & wala... I can now hit the power button, the screen shuts off & doesn't turn back on again until I hit the power button again... VERY NICE, no more airplane mode for me in the middle of a phone call.
Thanks for the heads-up on TouchLockPro. I have been having the same problems with the proximity sensor so will give that a try and see if it fixes my problems as well.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:55 PM
VIP Member - Retired

About: Touchlockpro 2.12.9
DL: Zuinige Rijder TouchLockPro

Really pretty intense settings... especially messing with battclock,.. now built in to TLP if you turn on.

The purpose? I want to be able to hit the top power key at the start of a call & know that there is NOTHING that will interrupt that call... until I hit the power key again...
Quote:
PROXIMITY SENSOR / LIGHT SENSOR shut off... Was really sick of phone coming slightly off my ear &/or light getting to it, turning on phone during a phone call, my ear would always navigate screen & turn on airplane mode... PIA
Here's the settings (only listing stuff I checked)
Light sensor: ck'd= Use light sensor (I had this unchecked but I do like it to go off on short calls also, without having to hit power button, So it's checked)

Stylus sensor (nothing)

GSensor (nothing)

Nav Sensor: ck 2, 3, 4

Proximity sensor: nothing

Keyboard: only EnableInputAtSuspend

battclock: above took a couple hours of testing & rebooting, battclock another 1 or 2.. lol let me know if you want my settings for that also.

Telephone API: UseTAPI, InCallTweak (only those 2)

Software Input Panel: set 1st 2 to Swype.

Other Settings: SuspenOnBacklightOff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY WIFE HAS SPB ON HERS (no win7 mskip mods anymore) Went to show her the difference of how the phone acted in a call & that by simply moving finger over sensor (located between the top left "C" in htc & your led light), caused the phone to come out of sleep... HERS WORKED CORRECTLY!! So, guessing SPB knows about the problem & built in a fix?!

Attached are the screenshots of my ROM saved as jpg (actually simply renamed), the last set are jpeg... much smaller.

So what? What's different? I'm not using IPT or SPB, but have gone retro.. :>)) As stated last page it's the standard Energy ROM with a few mods... my dream phone transparency 4 files, R2... & tjW.... LOVE IT

A simple finger flip up & have the same thing as had in IPT, small clickable icons. But also have the task & softkey transparent bars like cookie ROMs get... without all the mystery Cookie related issues, disappearing icons, problems, bloat, LESS RAM use, etc..

jpg files
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011-07-31_03-27-15-AME2.jpg (145.4 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 2011-07-31_03-28-22-AME2.jpg (140.4 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by teradog; 07-31-2011 at 04:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development