PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 26| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better it turns OLD school with teradog and chicklit back at the same time!!!

I have to say I missed her the most though
heh heh heh.... I'm still hanging around too but school is wearing me out and I have no time to post or flash...

Just thought I'd pop in and see whats going on.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:21 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Hey Dave.. hope those young kids aren't running u ragged...

yep, gotta say comstar im still laughing! Just too funny
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

beanMR2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Running April 29 sencity build. Anyone else notice in the "About Phone" in the settings tab the hardware & software information applets are slightly broken? Call duration is missing completely.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenbutt View Post
Running Titanium April 26th.

Phone freezes up after reading sms or sending same for 30 to 45 seconds and then goes back to home screen.

I also had it lock up after taking a picture today. Had to reset to get it back.

Bluetooth is working as far as hangup but fix has also caused other issues. When the phone does hangup I can't do anything for nearly 2 minutes. It says downloading phonebook when in my car connected to the cars bluetooth system. April 1st rom and before would not hangup but would come back within a few seconds after a call.

Sigh, looks like I am going back to Apr 1 Titanium

Anyone else notice this kind of behaviour???
same problem here as far as the sms hangup goes..!!!!

phone pyramid
imate kjam to asus P527 to HTC Touch Pro 2
Old 05-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

fishboy is becoming a great contributor

Has anyone else had problems with the Lockscreen changing the Backlight settings when it is activated? I had this problem with the Dec 13th rom, and now with the Apr 29th (both Sense 2.5, Cookie 2.9).

It happens with both the Android and Windows lockscreens. It appears to only affect the "On Battery Power" settings. If I have "Dim backlight if..." checked and set to "1 min", it gets set to "10 sec" whenenever I manually activate the lockscreen from Sense ( or allow it to activate automatically on power off.
). If "Dim backlight if..." is unchecked (and set to "1 min") it gets rechecked and set to "10 sec".

I'm not sure if its anything I have installed (mostly only CHT 2.0 addins installed right now). I know I can do a hard reset and see if I can reproduce it from a fresh install, and perform a test after each app install, but first wanted to know if anybody else might have had this issue and know of a quick fix (besides not using a lockscreen, lol).

Thanks.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

I am still having problems with the Lock Screen and I am on April 15th ROM. Co0Kie 1.8.5. Manually installed. Same issue, I set the backlight duration and it changes. I just ended up turning dimming off. I think it's a sense issue because when I set it via registry. it seems to work fine.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Merge
Carrier: US Cellular

spacious is keeping up the good workspacious is keeping up the good work
Re: Twitter issue fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
Quote:
Did not instal any fix or what ever, just updated the registry key (was empty)
HKLM\\Software\HTC\HTCAccountManager\TwitterPasswo rd
with my Twitter password, and I immediately received all my tweets

So I've got nothing even mentioning twitter in HKLM\\Software\HTC\HTCAccountManager. There's facebook and you tube stuff. Anyone know what entries need to go in there regarding twitter?
Old 05-05-2011, 03:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: verizon

Promethazine is just getting started

i asked the same question and never got an answer?
Old 05-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

fishboy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
...I just ended up turning dimming off...
I tried disabling dimming, but it gets rechecked (and sets timeout to 10 seconds) after lockscreen activated.

Quote:
...I think it's a sense issue...
I don't thinks its a Sense causing the problem because when I was trying out SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5 I still had the same problem (Sense was disabled).

Quote:
...when I set it via registry. it seems to work fine.
I have been using the backlight control panel app to save my changes. I checked and my settings in both the registery and the control panel app were the same. After the lockscreen changed the settings, the control panel app and the registry showed the same change values. Therefore, I don't think changing the registry values directly would have any affect...at least for me. Anyway, what registry value(s) did you change?

Thanks.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Merge
Carrier: US Cellular

spacious is keeping up the good workspacious is keeping up the good work

So I installed the attached cab - I don't remember where I got it, but it was from last time twitter didn't work, before NRG cooked it in - and it added TwitterPassword and TwitterUsername to HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\HTCAccountManager, but it still tells me that I've entered the wrong username or password. Feels like I'm on the right track, but no luck yet.

[EDIT] So after looking in that cab I decided that there's a lot of other stuff in there, besides the reg entries so I uninstalled it again, and removed it from this post. Unless NRG forgot to cook in whatever fix he's been adding lately the cab is probably useless except to add the blank REG entries.

I had removed HTC Peep from the list of applications on my twitter account in an effort to get it to reestablish a connection, and now I'm wondering if that's my problem.
Can anyone that got twitter working again tell me if there are more than just the two twitter strings in HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\HTCAccountManager?
It seems like there should be a token for the OAuth, wasn't that the big security fix from last time twitter didn't work?

Last edited by spacious; 05-05-2011 at 04:29 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development