PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 09:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Goodmorning everyone,

Could somebody post their screen shots of TE? Or post a link to screen shots?

I went to the TE site but I can't easily find them. Thanks!

So yeah I just switched to SPB and by far have the best setup on my phone I've ever had....and now..... there's another choice out.. touch experience!!???

ARRRRGGG
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:45 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
Goodmorning everyone,

Could somebody post their screen shots of TE? Or post a link to screen shots?

I went to the TE site but I can't easily find them. Thanks!

So yeah I just switched to SPB and by far have the best setup on my phone I've ever had....and now..... there's another choice out.. touch experience!!???

ARRRGGG
no worries eh! DL install it, comment out spb in win startup, play with it.. fun.. live wallpapers, some cool stuff... u should get sick of it soon, less stable than C2 (cookie 2), go back to *edit* SPB.... its worth a look, not a serious every day dependable contender yet
sent via tp2

Last edited by teradog; 11-16-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Smile Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
Looks like there is one more 21916 Rom to go then onto 28244

AND HERE THEY ARE!!!!

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGla ss.Nov.13.7z

I'm interested dl Titanium 11-13, 'was looking 1st post dl links and couldn't find it. Can someone please provide dl link for latest Titanium.

Thanx in advance.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
I'm interested dl Titanium 11-13, 'was looking 1st post dl links and couldn't find it. Can someone please provide dl link for latest Titanium.

Thanx in advance.
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting
Old 11-16-2010, 10:12 AM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:

Thanx in advance.
Its down towards the bottom but here is the link to them

HA less than a min. between posts!!!!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 11-16-2010, 10:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2 Vindows plutonium Rom
Carrier: sprint

cganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

TeraDog,
from your message earlier
"Sense (Today Home) Replacements: Will save around 25 MB of RAM
1. SPB
2. iPhone Today
3. Easy
4. Touch Experiance"

I know the SPB, iphone today and TE, what is the Easy ? can you provide a link? thanks
Old 11-16-2010, 10:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Thumbs up Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
Its down towards the bottom but here is the link to them

HA less than a min. between posts!!!!
Thanx to you and PDA for the link. Even though it says 11-12, this is the latest update?
Old 11-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Thanx to you and PDA for the link. Even though it says 11-12, this is the latest update?
yeah it's the latest
Old 11-16-2010, 11:49 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

"Sense (Today Home) Replacements: Will save around 25 MB of RAM
1. SPB
2. iPhone Today
3. Easy Today
4. Touch Experiance"

re. question about #3
Easy Today Launcher: Launcher Plugin for Windows Mobile | xda-developers
[APP] Easy Today Launcher v1.1.0.3 (VGA, WVGA, QVGA, WQVGA) - xda-developers

You can always google, "xda whatever"
*edit* app link deleted..

Last edited by teradog; 11-16-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:56 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by camtah View Post
Titanium doesn't have pagepool changer it. I had to copy it over from the other energy roms
oh ok i didn't know that since i don't use that rom, but regardless the file is in the paperclip that i posted the link for and 99% of people has the file from a previous rom, it's not something that needs to be downloaded each time, that's why i store copies of programs on my home computer and another copy of what i use the most on my sd card, never know when one of them might go down.

also we need to pass around that their is a FAQ for this series of rom's/thread, i have it in my signature and others that are NRG rom users should do the same so that those that are new can get the information they need without asking the same questions over and over, plus some <not me, teradog> have put a lot of time consolidating all the issues/fixes and put it into the FAQ so if it's an issue that's in the FAQ then send them their, if not then we will try to fix the issue and then if need be add it to the FAQ, thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development