PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2014, 05:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jonny- View Post
There's Plutonium which you can still download here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...6-28244-a.html
That one for the 6.5.X titaniaum is dead as well..

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 05-30-2014, 08:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

td4guy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Found a couple of these sitting around in storage. Put 'em up on Mega for you guys:
Energy.RHODCDMA.29022.Titanium.Jul.06.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Reference.Jan.23.7z
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-30-2014, 08:54 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Sent from my SCH-I605 on the PPCGeeks App

Old 10-09-2016, 11:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

wow, THIS JUST MADE MY DAY.
Thank you ever so much X 10

Any chance of getting the 21916 ROM uploaded for us?

I am flashing the 29022 shortly...
Cheers

Rest in Peace Baby Brother..[8-7-10]...
And They Better Watch Out For RICOCHETS!!!
Old 10-16-2016, 10:11 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Oh my Goodness!! Someone posted on this thread!! It had been over two years!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-08-2017, 06:45 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I have been thinking of building a new Rom for this device. I recently picked one off swappa. May even update my Touch Pro Rom. I still have my old Touch Pro as well. Neither are activated right now. Been working on apps and mods for Android lately.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2017, 06:47 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Oh my Goodness!! Someone posted on this thread!! It had been over two years!!!
Love it when people still use legacy devices.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-2017, 01:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jp2006 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hi - I've been lurking around PPCGeeks for many years, but I don't post often because I don't usually have much to offer. I'm posting on this thread because I have an old Sprint CDMA HTC Touch Pro2 that I still use (actively as my real phone - I'm sure I'm one of the last hold-outs on the $30/mo SERO plan...). I am currently running EnergyROM on it, and I was wondering if anyone knew if there had been any re-cooked ROMs for this device that support SHA2 (since Outlook.com and others now require SHA2 for any email access)?

I found one post by a person who was able to get the crypt32.dll from a build of windows mobile 6.5 WEH 35 aku (which supports the SHA2), cook it into a custom HTC Diamond ROM using OSKitchen, and get Exchange ActiveSync from outlook.com working again on his device (with an SHA2 certificate). His post is here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3830db8?page=2

Is anybody here able to do something similar for the Sprint CDMA HTC Touch Pro2? If so, I would be greatly appreciative, and I just might be able to get another 10 years out of my TP2 (Long live WM6.5! ).

-JP
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:45 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2006 View Post
Hi - I've been lurking around PPCGeeks for many years, but I don't post often because I don't usually have much to offer. I'm posting on this thread because I have an old Sprint CDMA HTC Touch Pro2 that I still use (actively as my real phone - I'm sure I'm one of the last hold-outs on the $30/mo SERO plan...). I am currently running EnergyROM on it, and I was wondering if anyone knew if there had been any re-cooked ROMs for this device that support SHA2 (since Outlook.com and others now require SHA2 for any email access)?

I found one post by a person who was able to get the crypt32.dll from a build of windows mobile 6.5 WEH 35 aku (which supports the SHA2), cook it into a custom HTC Diamond ROM using OSKitchen, and get Exchange ActiveSync from outlook.com working again on his device (with an SHA2 certificate). His post is here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3830db8?page=2

Is anybody here able to do something similar for the Sprint CDMA HTC Touch Pro2? If so, I would be greatly appreciative, and I just might be able to get another 10 years out of my TP2 (Long live WM6.5! ).

-JP
If I still had my kitchen setup I could try it. I also have a TP2 that sits in a drawer. 6.5 was and is still better that the new windows phone. I may try to set it back up. Never made a TP2 rom but I made many for TP. I will have to look for all the TP2 resources. Currently I only use Android and it has been years since I messed with WM. Has to relearn it again.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development