PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Sounds like NRGZ might be adding another theme, thread: THEME - Elegancia V2 Theme for Sense & CHT 2.0 - xda-developers

o, and MaxSense Roms are coming today
Old 06-05-2011, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

blunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

MaxSense are uploaded!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:23 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Enunciate your words.
Separate each word with a discernible pause.
Speak as if what you are saying is important for the content and not for the cool way you say it.
Kudos for your girlfriend asking you to repeat yourself as opposed to simply hanging up.
lol.. once in a while some wry humor brings a smile... thanks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunij View Post
MaxSense are uploaded!
Yea, thanks... but I'm waiting on this one:

Energy.RHODCDMA.29022.Titanium.Jun.06.7z

In his younger days () NRG would have had this out last week! Back in the days of the race.. first to put up the new sys/sense the day they became available... back when there were 30 people making ROMs...

Now I just lean back on the ol rocker & wait for the very last ROM to be uploaded a few days later... the one with no bloatware... the sys file like M$oft made it, plus a few of our favorite apps... Titanium (of course the Titanium menu is immediately unchecked in settings along with Start Menu Layout Switch-Panel/Compact)

Yep, reminisce about old times... but still thankful nonetheless, the ROM master is still putting out great ROMs... thanks NRG.

...now where the heck did I put that Cohiba... viva Eduardo

Last edited by teradog; 06-06-2011 at 09:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PuckMercury is keeping up the good workPuckMercury is keeping up the good work

Ok, I am throwing in the towel on figuring this issue out on my own. I have had this for a few months now but just keep managing it. Whenever I flash a new ROM these past months (21916 CHT2 Touch of Glass) and go through the UC, the email settings and data connection (VZW) are both fine initially. However, when I reboot the first time, the data connection is no longer set up (I have to manually enter or run carrier prov again) and my two (exchange and gmail) email settings are both borked. In both instances, they've lost the pwd and the download size/date ranges. In the case of Gmail it also ditches the incoming and outgoing server settings. This is using a provisioning XML that worked perfectly until some random point and still works perfectly until the first reboot.

I realize this may be due to any number of cabs I may or may not be installing, but I haven't been able to nail that down. I thought I'd throw my problem to the masses and see if it's something unfortunately obvious I've overlooked (and searches + wiki couldn't illuminate). I don't have CHT set to change any email account settings at any point, and the only settings being restored are by way of the settings import/export registry entires.

In any event I thought I'd ask and thanks to any suggestions.

EDIT: I have tried other flavors of 21916 CHT2 and all demonstrate this same quirk. I have not tried many 6.5.x builds as that introduces more variables than it would eliminate in such an issue. Those few I have tried, however, also demonstrate this.

Last edited by PuckMercury; 06-06-2011 at 10:18 AM. Reason: More Data
Old 06-06-2011, 12:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusetan View Post
I'm having problems with the MICROPHONE on the sencity build May 14.
People on the other end often can't hear me. My girlfriend thinks I never respond to her, and I hate having to repeat myself all the time.

Pleassssee tell me there is a solution!
Try the volume cabs by either Puff or me,
Lnks in my sig : )
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusetan View Post
I'm having problems with the MICROPHONE on the sencity build May 14.
People on the other end often can't hear me. My girlfriend thinks I never respond to her, and I hate having to repeat myself all the time.

Pleassssee tell me there is a solution!

Flash back to a STOCK Sprint ROM and see if the Mic problems continue. If so, that's a hardware issue and not the ROM, which case your primary mic (the one at the bottom of the TP2 and not the 2nd noise cancellation on the right of the unit) is probably damaged/blown. Mic issues like this happen and IS NOT the result of flashing a custom ROM. I probably need to add this to the wiki.

See the WIKI for stock sprint rom download links.

*EDIT* I failed to notice you are on Telus and not Sprint on my original post. Go to HTC's site to see if they have links to Telus stock ROMs and try those if available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Try the volume cabs by either Puff or me,
Lnks in my sig : )
Maxx, it's not the volume of the incoming audio he is having issues with. It's his outgoing mic... hopefully I did not miss something?
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...

Last edited by powinmo; 06-06-2011 at 01:17 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Yea, thanks... but I'm waiting on this one:

Energy.RHODCDMA.29022.Titanium.Jun.06.7z
Hey teradog Glad you are still around.

If you need a quick fix, the 29020 are now up while waiting for NRG to get a hold of 29022...

Quote:
Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Titanium.Jun.05.7z 134.0Mb
Energy.RHODCDMA.29020.Titanium.Jun.05.7z 135.0Mb
But you probably already knew that
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Guys,

Can you help with a problem I am having with the screen lock. It looks, then seems to spontaneously unlock and I get off button pushes and dialing... I see in the ROm there are alternatives. What is the most reliable way to lock the screen?
Old 06-07-2011, 04:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryyyyy View Post
Guys,

Can you help with a problem I am having with the screen lock. It looks, then seems to spontaneously unlock and I get off button pushes and dialing... I see in the ROm there are alternatives. What is the most reliable way to lock the screen?
You can try smartlock or s2u2
Old 06-07-2011, 05:18 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryyyyy View Post
Guys,

Can you describe the scenarios where it appears to spontaneously unlock?

I ask, because there is an automatic unlock feature associated with opening the keyboard. The device comes to know that the keyboard has been opened, by virtue of a small magnetic device. Thus, many times folks will see their phone unlocked when they slide it in and out of their holster.

You might try to disable this feature on a temporary basis to see if that, in fact, is what is the root cause of this unplanned unlocking.

HKLM\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\KEYBD\
"SlideWakeup"=dword:0

Best regards,
-boggsie

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development