PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 01:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 30| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextron View Post
This may have been covered already, but >3000 posts is a little much to sift through...

Is there somewhere other than hotfile that you have these files hosted? The downloads frequently stall for me after about 15 seconds. In particular, I'm trying to get the 29017 .sencity ROM.
Its been covered . Try using a program called "Hotfileautodownloader". Its free just google it. Just make sure you are logged in to the forum when you go to the download page, click on the sencity file you want and copy the url. Now open the autodownload program and hit the add url button and your good to go.

I used to get stalls all the time, but after I started using this program I have never had a problem. Hope it helps.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:47 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 30| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Anybody available to test a ROM with the some BT issues tweaked.. new CDMA dialer and other... stuff.. in the next couple hours ? Fast download directly from my website wooo

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:11 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Anybody available to test a ROM with the some BT issues tweaked.. new CDMA dialer and other... stuff.. in the next couple hours ? Fast download directly from my website wooo
Sure - still have my dropbox account.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
PM replied, PM sent

+1 on your continued work on these items for us CDMA users...
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

The HTC calendar does not allow you to enter patterns for recurring notifications, NRG can you please add a shortcut to the normal calendar under tools or something so that it can be easily assessable? I have to go to the windows directory to use it and that just sucks. Since its not an actual application I don’t know how to create a start menu shortcut to it. You can edit it from the HTC calendar but you cant seem to create one because the edit pattern option does not show up.

I know that you are working on the bluetooth fix and hope your successful with that. But if possible can you also look into the text message problem where after you send one there can be up to a 15 second pause before you can do anything in pocket outlook.

The only other issue I see with your ROM is when you click on a contacts name and it brings up their HTC contact information, if you click on the back button there is also like another 15 second or so pause.

I haven’t tried the 30th ROM yet with the bluetooth fix fix because it seems that a few are still having problems and im also waiting on a dialer fix because my phone goes landscape crazy.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: Telcel

geralive is a n00b

I just installd Energy.RHODCDMA.29017.Sense2.5.Mar.30.7z ROM on my RhodiumW, but I cant use htcpeep or stocks, it always show message that there is a problem with internet connection, even when weather tab is working without any problem.
Is there a solution for a problem like this ?
Old 04-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level

Working on the ROM now and will post it on my website for peeps to download
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
The HTC calendar does not allow you to enter patterns for recurring notifications, NRG can you please add a shortcut to the normal calendar under tools or something so that it can be easily assessable? I have to go to the windows directory to use it and that just sucks. Since its not an actual application I don’t know how to create a start menu shortcut to it. You can edit it from the HTC calendar but you cant seem to create one because the edit pattern option does not show up.

I know that you are working on the bluetooth fix and hope your successful with that. But if possible can you also look into the text message problem where after you send one there can be up to a 15 second pause before you can do anything in pocket outlook.

The only other issue I see with your ROM is when you click on a contacts name and it brings up their HTC contact information, if you click on the back button there is also like another 15 second or so pause.

I haven’t tried the 30th ROM yet with the bluetooth fix fix because it seems that a few are still having problems and im also waiting on a dialer fix because my phone goes landscape crazy.
Will look into it
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:58 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Hit me !

Best regards,
-boggsie (TheRealBoggsie)
Old 04-07-2011, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Will look into it
thanks a million.. I just went to your site and i see that it goes to hotfile.. ill just keep looking at the link will i see the new roms..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development