PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 03:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sanvara is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Is there any way to bluetooth tether energy rom to the archos 5 internet tablet? I've searched all over the internet and none of the suggestions seem to work for me.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:06 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

YAHOO MAIL: has happened 2 me
yahoo temporary fix?: setup to DL headers only, i set 2 dl 3 days only (which didnt work at first) as that one i use 4 junk mail... after all DL'd, u can double click 2 view/dl messages, leave 4 a day or 2 like that (let settle), change to what u want after that (2k, 5k, 100k, entire msg, etc..)

mine only has last 3 days in it as it is suppose to.. (setup 4 3 days)...... i went 2 menu, tools, clear yahoo, then send receive 2 test & it dld only last 3 days again.

as a test u may want 2: set 4 3 days, dl headers only (shouldnt take an hour even 4 thousands of emails).. leave 4 an hour to settle, go clear yahoo & see if it then only dl's last 3 days again... (while still set 2 headers only.. but it may take longer 2 settle...(day or 2)

sent via tp2 from Jacuzzi

Last edited by teradog; 03-14-2011 at 09:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

These ROMs are beautiful, except for the hangup issue. Still no resolution?
Old 03-14-2011, 10:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

KennyD is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
YAHOO MAIL: has happened 2 me
yahoo temporary fix?: setup to DL headers only, i set 2 dl 3 days only (which didnt work at first) as that one i use 4 junk mail... after all DL'd, u can double click 2 view/dl messages, leave 4 a day or 2 like that (let settle), change to what u want after that (2k, 5k, 100k, entire msg, etc..)

mine only has last 3 days in it as it is suppose to.. (setup 4 3 days)...... i went 2 menu, tools, clear yahoo, then send receive 2 test & it dld only last 3 days again.

as a test u may want 2: set 4 3 days, dl headers only (shouldnt take an hour even 4 thousands of emails).. leave 4 an hour to settle, go clear yahoo & see if it then only dl's last 3 days again... (while still set 2 headers only.. but it may take longer 2 settle...(day or 2)

sent via tp2 from Jacuzzi
teradog, thanks for the run down. I don't think I want to try it again though, lol. I have 4800 messages in my inbox, and about 20 sub-folders with more email in it. It sort of bothers me seeing it download that much stuff. But I think your instructions could be really helpful for a lot of people.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanvara View Post
Is there any way to bluetooth tether energy rom to the archos 5 internet tablet? I've searched all over the internet and none of the suggestions seem to work for me.
I also have this issue!
Old 03-14-2011, 10:28 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanvara View Post
I do not know anything about the archos 5 internet tablet, but if it has WI-FI you need to get it to work with ad-hoc networks and the connect using the WI-FI router.

I would assume this would include you needing to root the device.

Try google: archos internet tablet "ad-hoc networks"

I did not find the answer in the first few results, but hopefully it puts you in the right research direction.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:40 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyD View Post
teradog, thanks for the run down. I don't think I want to try it again though, lol. I have 4800 messages in my inbox, and about 20 sub-folders with more email in it. It sort of bothers me seeing it download that much stuff. But I think your instructions could be really helpful for a lot of people.
2 bad works gr8.. dont have 2 do everything... just setup w headers only 1st time, an hr l8r swtich to entire msg..

i ve got thousands also.. i think itll self purge those xtra headers over time.. dl should b fast! 4000 headers @ .5kB each only 2mB... guesstimeate ... i dl roms with tp2!

also, should b mapi.reg file attached 2 paperclip, which moves mail 2 sd card, never fill up then! lol
NEVER GIVE UP!

plz let me know if u do & results!

Hey Ninja duck: maybe 2 early 2 tell, but if lack of issues / prob posts is any indicator... these may b the cleanest, trouble free ROMs ive seen yet! .. ever... fingers crossed... may have to get off my 29005 sencity! lol

Last edited by teradog; 03-14-2011 at 10:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:27 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
These ROMs are beautiful, except for the hangup issue. Still no resolution?
More detail ?

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:41 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Hey Ninja duck: maybe 2 early 2 tell, but if lack of issues / prob posts is any indicator... these may b the cleanest, trouble free ROMs ive seen yet! .. ever... fingers crossed... may have to get off my 29005 sencity! lol
Either that or everyone has already put their TP2 devices on craigs list.

It has been solid for me so far. No reboots since Saturday. No issues that I have stumbled accross.

GR8 job NRG!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:57 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hey guys... Let's all collaborate on Dropbox to make this ROM perfect. Looking at you top posters and contributors, teradog, NinjaDuck, Monfro, DaveTN, etc....

If you dont have a dropbox account use this link to signup (where we both get more storage...) http://db.tt/kaT4mSi

Then PM me your signup email so I can add you to to the EnergyROM shared folder where we can swap cabs, regs, and files back and forth and test beta roms !
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development