PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 09:38 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
I set this durring XDA_UC and it seems to work for me.
Code:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\QuickGPS]
"actSync"=dword:00000001
"auto"=dword:00000001
"roaming"=dword:00000001
Over the last 5 ROMs, none have worked... my wife is on Dec 27 007 Sencity, me 29005 Sencity.. (all the rest 6.5.x bottom start & X cookie 2) never works for her either.. I have those exact reg settings.. the hassle is that you're on the road, need a google map fast & directions from where you are... get google up, try to drive or pull over, your late... GMaps doesn't work, takes a min until you realize it's the satellites, mess around try to get out of gmaps, find quick gps, run it, go back to maps, etc.. of course it's when you need it most that the quickGPS expires..!

update: just checked, wifes has same settings (including auto=1 also)

Another issue that bugs the heck out of me... which is NOT a ROM issue... when talking, somehow almost every other call, my ear navigates through the menu & ends up in comm manager & puts my phone into airplane mode! Aaartrgggg... I've tried the proximity sensor, but everytime a new email, txt msg comes, the light pops on & the navigation starts... I've set the lockscreen required every time you use the power button to shut off the screen & it comes back on... however the lockscreen doesn't activate when in a call most of the time... lockscreen that works everytime when in a call?!

Last edited by teradog; 03-06-2011 at 10:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855
Carrier: Sprint

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
T-bob, do your ## keys work?
Yes, I tried several of the EPST ## codes from the wiki and they all seem to work fine.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:36 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

ROM is smoking so far. I love 29xxx.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
.. simply not enough brains to comprehend... that's why they made the iPhone! lol
hahahahahahahaha. That is a all time classic zinger, I am going to hold it in reserve for when I want the last word with my driod friends.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 w/Energy Dec 13 29XXX * Sense 2019

madkoopa is becoming a great contributor

Oh snap, New Roms coming up tonight!

edit...kindof. but im excited.

Last edited by madkoopa; 03-06-2011 at 11:47 PM.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:44 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

BTW - Not sure if something I have disabled makes it work, but quickGPS does auto update for me without fail.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive 32GB MANGO (Sprint)
Carrier: Page Plus Cellular (Verizon)

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

I might say that I'm pleasantly surprised that I'm finally running a newer style Energy based Cookie rom without huge issues as I've run into for the last many months. <--- (NOT COMPLAINING)

I downloaded the Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Feb.27 and got the rom up and running. I then installed CHT 1.8.5 and everything seems to be working stable. All of my customizations and cab installs have seemed to go without a hitch. With the exception of a sense crash the first day of running the rom I think things are going well. I'll run this for a few more weeks and hopefully this will be my strategy from now on with new flashes.

THANKS NRGZ for all of your hard and dedicated work!!

I turned an HD2 user onto your rom last week. Waiting for feedback this week on how he likes it.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:31 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post

ROM is smoking so far. I love 29xxx.
To me it seems laggy.. to be honest. Maybe I'm too used to my snapdragon powered HD2 though.. meh :/

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:32 AM
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrush View Post
I might say that I'm pleasantly surprised that I'm finally running a newer style Energy based Cookie rom without huge issues as I've run into for the last many months. <--- (NOT COMPLAINING)

I downloaded the Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Feb.27 and got the rom up and running. I then installed CHT 1.8.5 and everything seems to be working stable. All of my customizations and cab installs have seemed to go without a hitch. With the exception of a sense crash the first day of running the rom I think things are going well. I'll run this for a few more weeks and hopefully this will be my strategy from now on with new flashes.

THANKS NRGZ for all of your hard and dedicated work!!

I turned an HD2 user onto your rom last week. Waiting for feedback this week on how he likes it.

Good to hear man
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:38 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit24 View Post
Has anyone else had any problems trying to send an MMS from the "Album" program? For example when I open Album and click on a picture to make it fullscreen, I can access the hidden bottom menu by clicking anywhere on the screen. When I click on the 3rd icon from the right (A dot with 2 arrows pointing up and out) I am able to select "Messages," this option used to insert the picture into an MMS. Now all it does it open a regular text message with no picture.

I know you can just goto the text message app and start a new mms, but using the album method is easy and faster.

I'm using GTX Feb27th 21916 on Sprint with the carrier provisioning installed. I've had this problem for as long as I can remember.. I know it worked at one point though. Any help would be appreciated
Yep.. just noticed that as well. Hmm... Guess I need a new MMS package in there.
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development