PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 03:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: None

jotarou1 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Comstar:
I can host about 4 GB's of the ROM's you have. If you pick some out and let me know. I will get you an FTP setup with my host so you can upload the files. I can do about 35 GB's of transfer before I will have to stop the downloads (I have a max of 50 GB's of transfer per month but I will have to monitor as I get over 35 GB's).

Let me know,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
I think it's a good idea. If someone can figure out a place I will upload them. I looked again and there are 70 roms - 11gb.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

ShowYouHow is becoming a great contributor
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Sense2.5.Feb.27.7z on Sprint TP2 - but I've noticed this happening in the past few NRG roms I've tried.

When switching to a different tab on the slider, or changing orientation, the screen temporarily gets a graphic glitch that stretches out graphics looking similar to CRT scanlines (rows of graphics are spaced a pixel apart) Is this a known issue or do you suspect a hardware problem with my refurb?

This is noticed upon a Task29 + ROM Flash with no O/C - and MyPhone sync, email accounts and provisioning added only.

Thanks in advance. (I'm not crazy about the extra features of Cookie 2.0 - but the Sencity "in-progress" Cookie 2.0 is looking sweet. I'm hoping there is some arrival of that soon)
Old 03-02-2011, 06:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowYouHow View Post
Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Sense2.5.Feb.27.7z on Sprint TP2 - but I've noticed this happening in the past few NRG roms I've tried.

When switching to a different tab on the slider, or changing orientation, the screen temporarily gets a graphic glitch that stretches out graphics looking similar to CRT scanlines (rows of graphics are spaced a pixel apart) Is this a known issue or do you suspect a hardware problem with my refurb?

This is noticed upon a Task29 + ROM Flash with no O/C - and MyPhone sync, email accounts and provisioning added only.

Thanks in advance. (I'm not crazy about the extra features of Cookie 2.0 - but the Sencity "in-progress" Cookie 2.0 is looking sweet. I'm hoping there is some arrival of that soon)
No problems here on the same rom.
In february i flashed all the wm6.5.x standard roms...and no problem at all.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:33 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoss View Post
hello, i just installed this room for my tp2 on boostmob, mms picture messaging is not working, do i need to install any cab?
sounds like you need to either find a provisioning cab for boost mobile or use one of the ones that's built into the roms, now what i don't know is if there is a provisioning cab for boost mobile or if they can use one of the other cellphone carrier cabs or what so it would be nice if someone else with boost mobile could chime in and let you know what they are doing to get mms working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowYouHow View Post

my guess would be that you are either installing something that's causing that to happen, changing a setting that's causing it, could be bad downloads, and are you installing any type of backed up programs, contacts or anything like that?

thats where i would start, as a matter of fact what i would do is wipe the phone and flash to stock, hard reset, task 29 and flash to new rom, hard reset and then start installing anything your going to install one cab or whatever one thing at a time and try to narrow it down to what's causing it. while you are on the stock rom i would check everything out and see if it's working fine, then i would say it has something to do with all the stuff i wrote above, might have to find another rom within the NRG series that works for you besides the 28xxx series of roms.

just have to remember that if you don't see anyone else having the issues that you are having it's either something you are doing, bad download or something could be wrong with the phone.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo 650 > Palm Treo 755p > HTC TP2 > Android
Carrier: T-Mobile

akeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Sprint HTC TP2 on Boost Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoss View Post
hello, i just installed this room for my tp2 on boostmob, mms picture messaging is not working, do i need to install any cab?
It will work, according to masetas. Check out this post.

Last edited by akeaw3000; 03-02-2011 at 02:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo 650 > Palm Treo 755p > HTC TP2 > Android
Carrier: T-Mobile

akeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Data Not Working

Quote:
Originally Posted by GernerPSU View Post
Ever since I flashed Feb 19th, my data stopped working. Are there any steps out there to reset the data provisioning or whatever I have to do?
Not really sure, but I would try:
1. Run Carrier Provisioning
2. Update Profile & PRL
3. Run AutoData Config (I have absolutely no idea what this does... it does nothing on my phone, but sounds like it might help) "Settings" home tab > "Other" Miscellaneous settings > AutoData Config
4. If all else fails, task29, flash stock ROM, reflash, & wipe.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

stevey5036 is keeping up the good workstevey5036 is keeping up the good work

Changelog for the Feb 28 roms?
Old 03-02-2011, 02:42 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey5036 View Post
Changelog for the Feb 28 roms?
none, but no major differences from the last change log.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Data Not Working

Quote:
Originally Posted by GernerPSU View Post
Ever since I flashed Feb 19th, my data stopped working. Are there any steps out there to reset the data provisioning or whatever I have to do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by akeaw3000 View Post
Not really sure, but I would try:
1. Run Carrier Provisioning
2. Update Profile & PRL
3. Run AutoData Config (I have absolutely no idea what this does... it does nothing on my phone, but sounds like it might help) "Settings" home tab > "Other" Miscellaneous settings > AutoData Config
4. If all else fails, task29, flash stock ROM, reflash, & wipe.
This happens to me every time I use NRGZ provisioning cab. Before you reflash try this. Go to:

Start>settings>connections>connection(again,not a typo), click on "manage existing connections" and you should get a screen like the one posted here. Make sure "auto pick" is selected and hit OK. It should work now.

I don't know why, but for me its always set to " phone as modem" after I provision. Hope this fixes it for you.

Also its not hard to add a new connection if needs be, but I won't go into that unless its needed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Connections.jpg (6.1 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

Reference 3/1 update available #ftw
thx nrg!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development