PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 02:19 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Then explain to us in your infinite wisdom how things should be done around here!

First off 1 1/2 years worth of roms are not here, only the latest set of roms are uploaded for download.

Since you seem to need help I'll point you in the right direction, first off look at the front page and read about the roms and try to figure out which one you are interested in, next read the last 10 pages or so of the thread and see what issues if any are being discussed about the ROM you are interested in, then if you have questions about the ROM ask!

people around here are very nice and helpful and will give you there honest opinion and let you know how the ROM is running and what issues it has, but to come into the thread and start off like that is not cool and it's disrespectful to the Chef, so calm down and act like an adult and you shall be helped if you need it.

Last edited by WarChild; 01-29-2011 at 02:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-29-2011, 02:23 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerralenta View Post
Hello, im dont know if is a problem, but, but i can activate the lockscreen, when the phone goes to standby mode, and press the upper buttom it goes directly to today screen, no slider button to unlock, is ther a way to have a slider again
You have to look under CHT and find the options for the lockscreen and make sure that it's enabled before it's going to work. From the hometab click menu and go into CHT options and then look for lockscreen, don't have my phone in front of me or i would give you an exact walkthrough of how to do it but those are pretty decent instructions, try that and see if that helps you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2011, 02:23 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

First post normally has all ya need, especially when the op updates it

Let's keep it friendly folks

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 01-29-2011, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Movilnet

Guerralenta is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
You have to look under CHT and find the options for the lockscreen and make sure that it's enabled before it's going to work. From the hometab click menu and go into CHT options and then look for lockscreen, don't have my phone in front of me or i would give you an exact walkthrough of how to do it but those are pretty decent instructions, try that and see if that helps you.
ok bro thx find and looks great.. gtx working smooth... thx man
Old 01-29-2011, 04:59 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
First post normally has all ya need, especially when the op updates it

Let's keep it friendly folks
yes ma'am <puppy dog eyes> lol.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:01 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerralenta View Post
ok bro thx find and looks great.. gtx working smooth... thx man
cool glad to hear that you got it working, if you need more help just ask, lots of great and knowledgeable people here that's willing to help.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855
Carrier: Sprint

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Joe Bleau over at XDA has been at it again with some cool options for the start button. Take a look at the original post here: Link too post on XDA You can download the package from the original post or I have attached it below for those of you who aren't registered on XDA.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Start_Buttons_Pack_Joe_Bleau.rar (233.5 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-30-2011, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SPRINT EPIC 4G
Carrier: BOOST MOBILE

latinlover515 is just getting started
Wink Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

nice ROM like always. but advice. trial software should never be integrated into a ROM. for example CITY Call ID or any trial program. becuase most people dont want to upgrade or buy the program.. and the thing is once a program its already cooked it can not be uninstalled. so me best advice is to just use full version apps. and once again Energy has been one of my favorite ROMS since day one and a few other ROMS as well. All my recpectes to all of you as well.. NRG keep up the good work. THANKS
Old 01-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

WASSUP GUYS

Missed this forum. Just thought to drop by and say hi.

I see some of you became Android Soldiers as well :P
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

What is the app that pops up when holding the end button? anybody have a cab or link to the cab?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development