PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
And... this one is a classic... lol

Seeing as 3000 pages later we finally got a FAQ!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Post 30,000!!!

David
Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
NOT FAIR! You just kept posting until you hit 30,000, lol .

WooHoo happy 30/30
You gents definitely help keep this thread lively! Keep up the great comments and assistance to the community...
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Just wanted to stop by and see how things were going with all the regs, things OK with me and I haven't been around because I switched to the EVO, yeah yeah I know lol, but it was a Christmas gift so what could I do. Anyways hope all is well, also if you know of anyone looking for a good TP2 hit me up, here's the link to the thread I am selling it in: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/bargain-tr...ro-2-sale.html, thanks!
Though I sort of became a lot more active here recently, I do remember referring folks to quite a few of your older posts for guidance. Glad you were very active in the TP2 community and best wishes on your new journey with the Evo.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

So NRGZ has this recent tweet today:

Quote:
Working on fixing the problem with the lockscreen/waking up in the 29007 builds... Releasing new ROMs with this fixed tonite. 3 minutes ago via Digsby
Looking at the Leo and GSM RHOD threads, it seems those guys have had various issues (among other things on prior ROMs like the Camera app not working) that us CDMA folks either keep missing or we just get lucky on. When I compare their issue reports to our thread, I rarely see the same major problems reported. Realizing the kitchens vary because of the CDMA vs GSM dev trees sometimes...

Has anyone else experienced that lockscreen issue? I have not seen a single report of a similar issue here, or maybe most of us just use other alternatives (eg, S2U2, NinjaDuck's lock screens, etc)...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazyazoo View Post
Does anyone know why Opera is so unstable? Sometimes when I am clicking links,
the next page doesn't load up. It stays on a white screen and nothing
seems to work like the back button, etc. I have to go to task manager close Opera completely and then restart the browser.
Can't help you if you cannot help yourself to common sense things like...
- did you post what rom you are using?
- did you post what type and version of opera you are using? There are like 3 different flavors/versions in use by people.
- did you post how much memory you have free when you run opera or what else is running?

I use Opera Mini 5 (I installed) and Opera Mobile 9.7 as built in to the Jan.16 ROMs. No issues for me, and I use them quite regularly.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hello,

I have been happy with the build listed below for a while and have been trying the various Android builds.

Does anyone know if this build works OK in Europe with purchased SIM cards?

Cheers
Old 01-23-2011, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

alalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryyyyy View Post
Hello,

I have been happy with the build listed below for a while and have been trying the various Android builds.

Does anyone know if this build works OK in Europe with purchased SIM cards?

Cheers
Hello, it should work fine if you have it unlocked.
Worked fine for me in South America. It even automatically switch to GSM when it detected no CDMA signal.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:10 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Anyone notice this?

Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGla ss.Jan.23.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.GTX.Jan. 23.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jan.23.7 z
Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Jan.23.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of .Glass.Jan.23.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGla ss.Jan.23.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.GTX.Jan. 23.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jan.23.7 z
Energy.RHODCDMA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Jan.23.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of .Glass.Jan.23.7z
Old 01-23-2011, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

blunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Changelog???
Old 01-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I downloaded the newest 29007 sencity Jan 23rd.

Is there a way to do rom comparison before flashing it to note the differences first?

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 01-23-2011, 10:58 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

thanks/d ND,... ppc & blun, his twit this morn was to fix freezing issues in 007, said we'd have by eod. thats it for clog

Last edited by teradog; 01-23-2011 at 11:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development