PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2010, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Still running 12-13 29005 Sencity CHT 2 and enjoying it a lot. When running Panel option for Start menu replacement, is there any way, I can keep the panel menu from popping up when executing voice commands. Have used recommended file for 6.5.x builds but have to close panel each time voice command is used. Not a deal breaker in any way but just wondering.

Gary
Old 12-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

bdforumns is a n00b
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

where could I get Dec 13 rom? Download only show Dec 20th.

BD
Old 12-21-2010, 09:39 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdforumns View Post
where could I get Dec 13 rom? Download only show Dec 20th.

BD
Find someone who still has it i just deleted it so sorry im no help.

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 12-21-2010, 09:45 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Still running 12-13 29005 Sencity CHT 2 and enjoying it a lot. When running Panel option for Start menu replacement, is there any way, I can keep the panel menu from popping up when executing voice commands. Have used recommended file for 6.5.x builds but have to close panel each time voice command is used. Not a deal breaker in any way but just wondering.

What is causing this is a program call stbtn.exe in the windows folder. I have no idea what it is for. If you delete it, it comes back.

My solution is renaming a text file to a .exe extension and overwriting it. It works perfectly without any noticeable side effects.

Not that creating a text file is hard, but I attached what I am using in a zip file. Simply unzip the file to the windows folder and overwrite the existing stbtn.exe.

You will need to use total commander or Resco explorer to do this. You will get a prompt that overwriting ROM files will cause the end of the universe, blah, blah, blah....

Just click ok.
Attached Files
File Type: zip stbtn.zip (151 Bytes, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-21-2010, 10:32 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

NEW ROMs, Dec 21st
Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Dec.21.C hristmas.Edition.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Dec.21.C hristmas.Edition.7z

Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Dec.21.Christmas.Ed ition.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Sense2.5.Dec.21.Christmas.Ed ition.7z

Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Titanium.Dec.21.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Titanium.Dec.21.7z
~really wanted to see a 13th (29005) Titanium instead...

I applied the 2 Christmas cabs post a couple days ago to the 13th (29005) Rom & works great...

29005 has been solid today... like it, OC'd to 787 with new TP2 (good mojo)

Thanks for the PRL discussions.. slipped my mind lately as sooooo busy, was on 670!! (29005 sensity)

Last edited by teradog; 12-21-2010 at 10:45 PM.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Ninjaduck,
That fix works on panel start menu and voice command conflict. I did notice that I had to stop using Cookie 2.0 softkeys though because panel would not launch. When disabled softkeys in CHTEditor all is well. So I will take that tradeoff any day. Thanks much and 29005 Sencity CHT 2 is fantastic rom so far. Thanks NRGZ28.

Gary
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2010, 04:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenbutt View Post
Memory Question.

I wonder if I am on the lower end of free memory. When I start up I have 62m free out of 185m. A few seconds later I am down to 57m and after a while running a few apps I am as low as 25m free. I checked the task manager and find the usual list but the one that stands out is gwes.exe at nearly 39986K Yikes seems a little high.

I am running Nov 25 sense 2.5 and cookie 2.0 Energy. I am going to bump up to the Dec 13th or 20th but still thought there was a memory leak somewhere??

What is the Dec 13th giving for free memory?
Unfortunately, I experience the same issue on 12/13 as you are stating. In fact, most of NRG's Cookie 2.0 ROM's have been pretty poor on memory management. I'm not sure if NRG just cooks too much stuff into the OS, or if Cookie 2.0 is just that bad at eating memory.

With that said, 12/13 is by far the best 6.5.X build I have seen lately, and I'd highly recommend updating to it if you can find the link. The new 28244 is a step backward in my opinion, and I find it really odd that NRG went back to that build after claiming it was horrible a month ago when he last used it. Not sure if he isolated what was causing it to have issues or what. I think 29005 was a great base, and I hope he gets a chance to move back to something similar in the future
Old 12-22-2010, 07:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

frozenbutt is keeping up the good workfrozenbutt is keeping up the good work

Thanks I have both the 13 and 20 roms. I will go with the 13th
Old 12-22-2010, 09:32 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenbutt
Memory Question.

I wonder if I am on the lower end of free memory. When I start up I have 62m free out of 185m. A few seconds later I am down to 57m and after a while running a few apps I am as low as 25m free. I checked the task manager and find the usual list but the one that stands out is gwes.exe at nearly 39986K Yikes seems a little high.

I am running Nov 25 sense 2.5 and cookie 2.0 Energy. I am going to bump up to the Dec 13th or 20th but still thought there was a memory leak somewhere??

What is the Dec 13th giving for free memory?
swap out the start menu for the panel, compact, or sense start menu using the setting app.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
i didnt add any bt reg edits, i will check the registry and see if i can make bt volume louder.

thanks! glad to see its working for you guys.

And when I mean louder, I MEAN LOUDER. Wow. I had to uninstall it because it sounded like I was going to blow the speaker in the phone. At it's lowest volume, it's still too loud for some things. Might I suggest, since you're looking into it. A middle of the road option. I def need More BT Volume, but maybe about 50% on the other sounds. Besides that, it did work without fuss.

Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development