PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 12:10 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Yea, speaking of that Kiowa... there's been a few FAQ's that should be added lately... I see them, don't have time, forget it... Can use everyones help... If you are wondering why the heck "this question" isn't in the FAQ... PLEASE... bold & make a note of it.. & or PM me.. Kiowa, DaveTN, pdappcgeek, oox and myself are a few of the ones that can add to the FAQ. I'm not leaving anyone out... if you want to let me know... DatBioDame as well, but he hasn't been around much.. many many more... maxx, etc.. Oh, yea.. SLY (how could I forget)... ffkip911, japper88, straightup, ninjaduck, any regular VIP's in this thread... etc..

How about FAQ REQUEST... or ADD TO FAQ?! NEW ROM ISSUES, or BUG REPORT (past examples would include; the new 7zip requirement or the incomplete DL's that when expanded didn't have all the files required...
If I'm cruising through 10 pages, that'll catch my eye... :>)) Doesn't mean it'll get added, but for sure if you think it's either critical, or frequent... please advise!!!

If anyone wants to let me know please, I'd prefer you've got some experience, rep & time first..

The wiki does auto track who is doing what changes & stuff, so please don't screw it up... You can copy my syntax (or recommend a change..)

Here's the main rule/s: KEEP IT ALPHABETICAL, SHORT, VERY CONCISE, TO THE POINT, nice, non-argumentative, ROM related (...although that may be infinitely debatable..).. any long wordy input is subject to shortening... :>))

thanks

Last edited by teradog; 11-16-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:14 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

I will say this... After I posted that everyone either task29 of flash stock before flashing the latest release it seems that most if not 99% of the little pesky problems are gone!!! Anyone else agree?

Edit: Maybe we should link PP changer and a Task29 with and without a radio (for those who want to add their own) The Task29 in this rar has a radio so you just flash like you do a rom
Attached Files
File Type: rar PP&Task29.rar (585.8 KB, 138 views) Click for barcode!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10

Last edited by ooxteme; 11-16-2010 at 12:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:43 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

I think I found a decent free weather app to use, so I am going to try one of the sense replacements that teradog and others keeps raving about.

Which one is your favorite teradog?

BTW has anyone else noticed that Cookie 2 final doesn't have certain things in the free links/quick links anymore, like "states" or "tabs".

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:46 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
I think I found a decent free weather app to use, so I am going to try one of the sense replacements that teradog and others keeps raving about.

BTW has anyone else noticed that Cookie 2 final doesn't have certain things in the free links/quick links anymore, like "states" or "tabs".
re. certain things.. couple pages ago, someone post links to think it was the 4th post in the xda cookie thread where you could DL.. google or look back

Weather I use... & I depend on weather info:
1. Weather Bug
2. SPB weather
3. GPSweatherradar, free cab (use the 2nd to latest one) gives radar based on your GPS
4. Favorite IE or Opera bookmark made into a single push selectable icon that pulls up accuweather of my home area

Also used that real fancy one that invoked/used 2nd today.. but I found it hard to read, super small off colored text with little contrast... (post here a month or so ago)

Re. today home (sense/C2F replacement): which was actually your Q ...lol...
IN ORDER (my opinion only) RAM is within 10 MB on all these

1. SPB by far, I believe you've got 60 days on the trial.. I've never lasted 60 days... one program I may pay for eventually
2. iphone today (just try to ignore the horrible name :>)), very simple even less RAM use, lot's setup for you, has some fancy widgets, mem, time, transparency, bunch of stuff pre-setup, 3 or more slidable icon screens like cookie... etc. super simple
3. Easy today.. very basic, works great, super simple, no fancy stuff, beyond max RAM savings
4. Touch Experience: Fancier, got some cool fun stuff, give it a go... if you like Cookie & live wallpapers, this may be your ticket... Free but has donate nag screen, that seems to appear less & less the more you use it...? 113 MB FREE!!?? Wow, how they get all that with that??!! hmmmm gotta love that!

*edit* right now I've got ALL OF THEM ON MY TP2!!
To change back & forth between all Today home (sense replacements):
I either ck or unck in today home (Sense+Cookie 2, Easy Today & iPhone today), or
add/remove from windows\startup (Touch Experience & SPB)
Like to switch back & forth depending on the mood... :>))

I've said it before, SPB is stable, no pissing around, crossing fingers, blaming it on the ROM, waiting for the next version, phenomenal smooth graphics, intuitive, has a left & right widget/icon screen setup like Cookie, but then you can push up like the old MAX & get a business look & feel. I wouldn't piss the way of SPB in the past... now I just have to say ... well... you now know

Last edited by teradog; 11-16-2010 at 01:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:46 PM
I MADE IT!!!

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post

Ya i saw that with CHT2.0. You have to install them yourself, kinda like a add on widget. Prolly did it that way to make the file size a bit smaller
Old 11-16-2010, 12:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tootseroel is just getting started

anyone know if visual voicemail can be done with sprint? is there a cab?
Old 11-16-2010, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor

I have an issue with the data connection. every once in a while, I cannot connect to the net even though my data connection is active. When I try to terminate the data connection using the comm manager, it wont disconnect. Just hangs there. So i'll have to reboot to get my data connection back. I'm on the Nov 12th 6.5.x cookie 1.8. I have noticed this happens on previous versions as well.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

mackdaddy1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
Its down towards the bottom but here is the link to them

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting

HA less than a min. between posts!!!!
I see Nov 12 not 13 is Nov 13 out yet? Please see below
Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Titanium.Nov.12.7z
Old 11-16-2010, 01:23 PM
I MADE IT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdaddy1 View Post
I see Nov 12 not 13 is Nov 13 out yet? Please see below
Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Titanium.Nov.12.7z
There is no Nov.13th release of the Titanium roms
Old 11-16-2010, 01:32 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
re. certain things.. couple pages ago, someone post links to think it was the 4th post in the xda cookie thread where you could DL.. google or look back

Weather I use... & I depend on weather info:
1. Weather Bug
2. SPB weather
3. GPSweatherradar, free cab (use the 2nd to latest one) gives radar based on your GPS
4. Favorite IE or Opera bookmark made into a single push selectable icon that pulls up accuweather of my home area

Also used that real fancy one that invoked/used 2nd today.. but I found it hard to read, super small off colored text with little contrast... (post here a month or so ago)

Re. today home (sense/C2F replacement): which was actually your Q ...lol...
IN ORDER (my opinion only) RAM is within 10 MB on all these
1. SPB by far, I believe you've got 60 days on the trial.. I've never lasted 60 days... one program I may pay for eventually
2. iphone today (just try to ignore the horrible name :>)), very simple even less RAM use, lot's setup for you, has some fancy widgets, mem, time, transparency, bunch of stuff pre-setup, 3 or more slidable icon screens like cookie... etc. super simple
3. Easy today.. very basic, works great, super simple, no fancy stuff, beyond max RAM savings
4. Touch Experience: Fancier, got some cool fun stuff, give it a go... if you like Cookie & live wallpapers, this may be your ticket... NEED TO CHECK OUT RAM, will UPDATE SHORTLY!!! (i'm using it now, but will go back to SPB..) Free but has donate nag screen, that seems to appear less & less the more you use it...?

I've said it before, SPB is stable, no pissing around, crossing fingers, blaming it on the ROM, waiting for the next version, phenomenal smooth graphics, intuitive, has a left & right widget/icon screen setup like Cookie, but then you can push up like the old MAX & get a business look & feel. I wouldn't piss the way of SPB in the past... now I just have to say ... well... you now know
I'd like Easy Today if there was an easy way to edit the icons...
I just want something simple with lots of ram. Touch Experience looks a little too fancy for what I need. Sense would be perfect for me if it didn't such ram like crazy.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development