PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 01:59 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris443 View Post
I don't see it... (I d/l and am flashing Titanium (w/o sense)(Energy 11/13) (flash complete)
EDIT: I put mbh on SD card and flashed from there...
when you unzipped the winrar file you should have seen all the files and then a colored icon for the pagepool changer, open that .exe file and then point it to the .nbh file of the rom that you want to check/change the pagepool for, once you see what the default is set to you can either change it and then hit the change to button and then close it and then the rom's pagepool will be changed, or you can just close it and leave the rom pagepool as the default, up to you. you have to change it before you flash the rom or put the .nbh file on your sd card or you'll have to hard reset to flash again if you changed the default pagepool, any other questions let us know or read the FAQ which is in my signature block, but remember that the signature blocks only show up on a persons first post of the page.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint/Boost

Kris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
when you unzipped the winrar file you should have seen all the files and then a colored icon for the pagepool changer, open that .exe file and then point it to the .nbh file of the rom that you want to check/change the pagepool for, once you see what the default is set to you can either change it and then hit the change to button and then close it and then the rom's pagepool will be changed, or you can just close it and leave the rom pagepool as the default, up to you. you have to change it before you flash the rom or put the .nbh file on your sd card or you'll have to hard reset to flash again if you changed the default pagepool, any other questions let us know or read the FAQ which is in my signature block, but remember that the signature blocks only show up on a persons first post of the page.
it's a 7z file and no pagepool changer...

If I helped... Please hit the THANKS button!
Old 11-16-2010, 02:35 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris443 View Post
it's a 7z file and no pagepool changer...
come on now bro i know you have been around this thread a little bit, either see if winzip will do it, which i'm pretty sure it will, or find a copy of winrar and use that and i know that works, and you know that the paperclip has all the attachments for this thread, but here is the link to the pagepool changer, unzip it and put it somewhere that you keep all the other files on your computer and then like i said when you open it point it to the place where you unzipped the rom files to and open the roms .nbh file.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...ol-changer.zip
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Druu is becoming a great contributor

I'd use SPB if it had a twitter and facebook widget of some sort. Thats why I still stick with sense. I like being able to just swipe over and get updates. Unless SPB does have those widgets and I haven't heard about them yet :P. As far as I know, it just has widgets where you can post, but no feed-like widget like the sense tabs.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Kris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
come on now bro i know you have been around this thread a little bit, either see if winzip will do it, which i'm pretty sure it will, or find a copy of winrar and use that and i know that works, and you know that the paperclip has all the attachments for this thread, but here is the link to the pagepool changer, unzip it and put it somewhere that you keep all the other files on your computer and then like i said when you open it point it to the place where you unzipped the rom files to and open the roms .nbh file.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...ol-changer.zip

Sorry for delay - that rom didn't want to data connect unless I put the sim card in, and now it doesn't want to gps, so I'm going back to stock for the moment.

I use 7-zip - I shouldn't imagine winrar would give me anything different. There are 9 items in there. no page pool. Thanks for the zip file!

Last edited by Kris443; 11-16-2010 at 02:59 AM.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

^ did you task29 of flash back to a stock rom before flashing???

hey guys, im on nov 13th dinik/cht 2.0 is there any way i can add more than 15 people to the people tab? its currently set up as 3x5, any way i can make it 3x10???
Old 11-16-2010, 03:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
Thanks. no. I was on stock 6.5, flashed a couple roms, flashed back to stock, and then this evening, flashed to the Energy titanium rom. Guess I should have task29'ed first?

Anyway at the moment I'm back on 6.5 and it's running fine...
Old 11-16-2010, 04:15 AM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post

hey guys, im on nov 13th dinik/cht 2.0 is there any way i can add more than 15 people to the people tab? its currently set up as 3x5, any way i can make it 3x10???
As far as I know there is no way to add more to that tab, but why not just setup a home screen(s) of just contacts with CHT 2.0 and just ditch that whole tab and have as many contact quicklinks as you want?
Old 11-16-2010, 05:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint SERO

pengc99 is a n00b

Running the Nov 13th .sencity ROM and I'm having some trouble:

1. The WiFi router used to start pretty much instantly, now it takes anywhere between a few seconds to a few minutes to start.
2. In the WiFI router, I see a "My Connection 1" - I can't find anywhere to remove this setting, even looked in Settings -> Connections -> Connections -> Advanced -> Select Networks -> Edit -> Modem but it's not listed anywhere

Otherwise, great ROM, keep up the great work!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

camtah is keeping up the good workcamtah is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Titanium doesn't have pagepool changer it. I had to copy it over from the other energy roms
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development