PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2010, 10:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
OMG...i never knew if you turn your phone sideways the music tab flips????this is beautiful! i think i'm going to keep the tab enabled now just for that feature haha
Yeah, the "Photos & Videos" tab does it too, so I usually disable the music tab (kind of slugggish) and instead use the music player on one of the cookie homescreens. Even if you don't have/use pictures or videos, you can at least set your wallpapers directory as the "favorite" directory
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogent View Post
I am having problem sending picture that I had taken with my phone. I lower it to the lowest resolution and it will tries to send and will always fail. it will continue to try to send until i run the fixunreadcount.cab. I am using the aug 1 21914 Build .
sounds like you're not provisioned correctly, I would try the "Carrier Provisioning/Sprint" under Start>Tools first. If you want to get into raising your send limit, there has been some discussion on how to go about doing that a few pages back (only within the last 5-10 pages)
Old 08-21-2010, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
21xxx:
1. task manager in upper right instead of clock
2. start on upper left
3. no arkswitch
4. smaller memory foot print
5. apps close when you hit X instead of going to the background

GUI wise I just don't see any difference. I prefer 23xxx for some reason, but get frustrated 'cause it just does not seem as stable. I'm trying to figure out why I prefer 23xxx. I use the windows hard key for start, and remove the windows soft key from 23xxx, wish I could remove the start soft key from 21xxx as I don't use it.

What other differences do all ya'll see?

thanks,
dave
Well, regarding 21xxx ROMs, you can change #5 above by going to Start/Settings/System/Task Manager/Button and un-ticking "Enable the 'X' button to end running programs" (or using the sub-option there).

You're probably aware you can exchange your battery status for the clock in the 21xxx taskbar (not sure this is appealing to anyone)

I believe it is just a Registry setting to remove/change the "start" softkey text (I'll have to dig that mod up), then hopefully the icon that is left there isn't too much of a bother if you never use it :P
Old 08-21-2010, 10:24 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
OMG...i never knew if you turn your phone sideways the music tab flips????this is beautiful! i think i'm going to keep the tab enabled now just for that feature haha
LOL. Had coffee spewing out my nose when I read that. You just now finding that out? Does it for the album too. Thats what makes it so cool to have a phone that the screen flips up on too.

David
Old 08-21-2010, 10:37 AM
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
so am I the only one on the latest Energy WM6.5 (18th that is) that has the taskbar issue where the signal strength and activesync icon cant stop fighting each other... even when plugged unplugged, soft-reset when unplugged...

tried quite a few things... going back to Standard.Reference for now, dont have that issue with it...

(and as an additionally note all "Energy" releases have had this issue for me, at least the last 3 i was actually here for to try )
It does it for me too. My problem occurs when I have an email icon and/or a new SMS icon up there.
Another thing I noticed is using the android style cht unlock screen, my email icon always shows 39 new messages.

David
Old 08-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here's how I'm rockin yo shtuff bro
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot4.jpg (10.6 KB, 139 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot6.jpg (12.0 KB, 110 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (12.3 KB, 91 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot5.jpg (12.7 KB, 87 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Unlimited is um, limited

Nice MassStash.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:49 AM
Unlimited is um, limited

Ahhh.... What to do on a dreary rainy Saturday (besides being on PPCG and looking at the rain on my homescreen)

I think I'm gonna give Standard Energy 23678 a try.

I've been loving CHT based builds since I started flashing on my TP so I thing I'm going to give standard a try. I may even try the 2.1 sense ROM as well. ....expanding my horizons.

David
Old 08-21-2010, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Ahhh.... What to do on a dreary rainy Saturday (besides being on PPCG and looking at the rain on my homescreen)

I think I'm gonna give Standard Energy 23678 a try.

I've been loving CHT based builds since I started flashing on my TP so I thing I'm going to give standard a try. I may even try the 2.1 sense ROM as well. ....expanding my horizons.

David
I, too am seriously considering trying the 2.1 Sense ROM. I flashed back to the VZW RC1 stock ROM to check out the BT settings and MAN, I swear that slider never slid faster! I can't even imagine how fast NRG's 2.1 ROM will be OC'd
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

I updated to the Cookie Dinki Glass version August 18 rom and cant seem to change my ring tones. I click ok, and it reverts all my ringtone settings back to default, I cant even exit the sound setting screen. Anyone else have this issue?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development