PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 05:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 1| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016z

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I think the "Two Bar Issue" is two signal bars on the signal indicator. I may be wrong but I've noticed that mine has not been going above two bars since I flashed Aug 1.

I may be worng though.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

Someone asked a while back about how to make the onscreen keyboard go away. Whenever mine appears and I don't want it, I just tap on the zoom bar right below the keyboard button. Just tapping the button changes the KB, tapping below it makes it go away.

David
Thanks & Thanked!
Old 08-05-2010, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC PRO 2
Carrier: Movilnet

Cinderella17 is just getting started
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 1| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016z

hello I have this issue, when I click to play some video show the black screen like and star to load but then it close and don't play anything, what happen???
Old 08-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
so is there going to be a new release today with 2017 or what im confused
bro all i can suggest is just to hang out and keep checking the downloads section or the thread and see if someone posts that it's up, sometimes things run behind and he just doesn't get it out but i will bet he's working on it and they'll be up very shortly.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella17 View Post
hello I have this issue, when I click to play some video show the black screen like and star to load but then it close and don't play anything, what happen???
what version of the rom are you running? what type of video are you trying to play? can you hear sound but no video or nothing at all? maybe you are trying to run a type of video that's not supported is a guess.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
what version of the rom are you running? what type of video are you trying to play? can you hear sound but no video or nothing at all? maybe you are trying to run a type of video that's not supported is a guess.
I'm using 23673 dinik aug 4, not just is like is going to open but then the player close, is mp4 I can watch another video but others not
Old 08-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:

It may be that that video requires a certain "codec" to play that the HTC media player will not play.

Have you tried playing it in WIndows Media mobile?

Or are you talking about Youtube?

If you can be a bit more specific, we may be able to help you better.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:51 PM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
I have that same issue with Windows Media Player, just use TCPMP & everything plays fine

My issue with Windows Media Player was I was getting a black screen with audio but absolutely NO video, all the controls and music files work fine with WMP but just wont act right with video files for me... I use TCPMP for my video and plays crystal clear with audio & video

Last edited by DatBoiDame; 08-05-2010 at 05:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

is with WMP, but when I use TCPMP I don't know but is very slow the video, maybe is the configuration
Old 08-05-2010, 05:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
is with WMP, but when I use TCPMP I don't know but is very slow the video, maybe is the configuration
U can adjust the speed of playback with that, maybe the bitrate of the video file is too high for the phone to playback smoothy period.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

well I don't think so, cause with previous rom I reproduced them with WMP and all great = (

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development