PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 01:59 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Shipped Verizon ROM Get it now

not much will change from the versions I have now, to versions that will be shipped. all skinning techniques are already in place. just a few changes to a few programs. i would guess maybe 4-5 prgorams gettings updated max. and that would just be a versions number. so very little for changes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:12 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
not much will change from the versions I have now, to versions that will be shipped. all skinning techniques are already in place. just a few changes to a few programs. i would guess maybe 4-5 prgorams gettings updated max. and that would just be a versions number. so very little for changes.
Okay Con... With that said, I'll start skinning it then, and hope that none of the images or Manila has changed in 1.21 from the 1.20!
Old 09-07-2009, 02:30 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

they never change, once the theme is done, real early on, nothing changes from there, theme stays the same, and the things that change is version numbers, improving small memory leaks and stuff like that, but theme will be same.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
they never change, once the theme is done, real early on, nothing changes from there, theme stays the same, and the things that change is version numbers, improving small memory leaks and stuff like that, but theme will be same.
Con can you send me over that sprint rom as well. I will be doing my own customizations with the touch pro 2 and will need the manila files. Or Rico if you can just send me all the manila files i would really appreciate that. Thanks in advance
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 09-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
Con can you send me over that sprint rom as well. I will be doing my own customizations with the touch pro 2 and will need the manila files. Or Rico if you can just send me all the manila files i would really appreciate that. Thanks in advance
yeah ditto to that...ill be getting my tp2 tomorrow am so i want to work on the manila tonight and have it ready.

Old 09-14-2009, 09:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

zim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good work

I have my Verizon TP2. From what I can tell, that ROM is older then what I got shipped with my TP2.

Shipped phone info:
ROM 1.18.605.12 (vs 1.18.605.6)
ROM date 08/15/09
Radio version 1.88.07WV (vs 1.87)
PRL 51540 (vs 58002)
PRI 1.65_002 (vs 1.50_0529)

Where do I find instructions to dump the newer ROM?
Old 09-15-2009, 12:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim2323 View Post
I have my Verizon TP2. From what I can tell, that ROM is older then what I got shipped with my TP2.

Shipped phone info:
ROM 1.18.605.12 (vs 1.18.605.6)
ROM date 08/15/09
Radio version 1.88.07WV (vs 1.87)
PRL 51540 (vs 58002)
PRI 1.65_002 (vs 1.50_0529)

yep...my vrz tp2 has the same as yours, Zim
Old 09-20-2009, 10:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim2323 View Post

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...s_HowtoDumpRom

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 09-22-2009, 10:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

anyone have some radio's or would you have to have the thing unlocked to flash a radio in nbh format.

I Found out how to flash from sd... put it on the root of the storage card and rename to RHODIMG.nbh then remove the back cover hold vdown + power while soft resetting .... i cant get past the loading screen bc i don't have any proper files just some dummy files i named RHODIMG.nbh
Old 09-22-2009, 10:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator2k83 View Post
anyone have some radio's or would you have to have the thing unlocked to flash a radio in nbh format.
Has to be unlocked

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development