PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 12:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Juicy you should try cooking this in too http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551489
Old 10-31-2009, 12:29 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
Juicy you should try cooking this in too http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551489

something you will never see on a Juicy rom... if you wish to use it then go for it but Juicy makes carrier "type" rom... clean and professional

Old 10-31-2009, 12:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

starkasm is just getting started

Yeah... I like it, and that it does have splash screen graffiti...

I like this ROM a lot, it's very nice. I disabled the animated weather though, was slowing it some. Still with RAM leak as well. And I don't know if my MMS works yet or not...
Old 10-31-2009, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

count me in on the RAM leak. i ran CleanRAM to avoid a soft reset and my touch screen went unresponsive. even after multiple soft resets lol.
doing a hard reset now.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
s2u2 is a batt. hog on tp2 i would suggest you use it. use the standard 6.5 or i liked pocketshield because s2u was killing my battery. Try a diff program for one or 2 days you will notice a MAJOR diff
appreciate your advice, but my preference is for s2u2. so does anyone know how to disable the stock wm6.5 device lock?
Old 10-31-2009, 12:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
something you will never see on a Juicy rom... if you wish to use it then go for it but Juicy makes carrier "type" rom... clean and professional

its just basically a way to edit the manilla from your phone on the fly i dont see how this wouldnt fit into juicy's normal roms considering if it would run clean and not hog memory
Old 10-31-2009, 12:47 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

well lets see what he says about it
Old 10-31-2009, 12:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

yachtspecco is just getting started
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

oops

Last edited by yachtspecco; 10-31-2009 at 12:56 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

LOL well thanks a lot for your input made me really think twice about posting that they should impliment a pop up that asks you when your going to post is this really neccesary lol anyways i was just saying it would be cool to be able to customize manilla on the fly a little i figure this is where manilla is going anyways kinda like android
Old 10-31-2009, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

evilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to evilecho

Quote:
are u kidding me. that looks like ****.
juicy no, just keep it nice and simple
[1x Sprint Touch Diamond][4x Sprint Touch Pro]
[1x Sprint Touch Pro 2]
Only phone ever paid for out of pocket... My first VM4500.....
Now I'm a Sprint Customer for Life!!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development