PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 10:53 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterface7 View Post
Hi Guys for all the people using GTX sense theme on MightyROM I figure we should have our own Mighty Background

and the 2 files

MightROM GTX

MightyROM GTX with name

edit: view of both wallpapers

the thumbnails are just that thumbnails download the png from the links if you want them also the attached cabs are for HDWalls. The landscape on the hdwalls didnt work out exactly but meh.

Nice work!!! I'm running GTX and was thinking we need some kind of bootup MR screen that fits the GTX Theme... I would def use one if you had the free time to put one together!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
whenever you send a text message and click on new when you type in the persons name to text it to it won't come up. It will only come up after you delete one are 2 letter of the name then it will give you the choices any fix for that issue thanx.
I think you just have to wait a couple seconds for the names to pop up. I thought you had to start deleting also, but it seems that the deleting was just the same as waiting a few seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Those of you on SE and OF should be able to use the 1% cab in the 6th post without issue. I'm using it myself right now on SE and my battery is reporting 61%

Just make sure you aren't using a different taskbar. As for the 7-bar signal, this is managed by the custom taskbar. Also remember that 7 bars is NOT possible on Verizon
The taskbar im using right now has a 7-bar signal icon. now i dont know if it will show signal in 1/7 increments, or if it just like shows 3 bars for a 2-bar signal. never really paid attention to whether it would actually show signal in 7 different strengths. kinda curious now... but the icon in the taskbar does work. just throwin it out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
So I realize that when I have over 1000+ emails, manilla has major problems starting up....is this the same for everyone else?
that's a lot of emails... lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagersc View Post
does anyone have a skype cab that will work on full force??
I have one working fine on FF. CAB is too big too attach (11.6MB). Click HERE to get the CAB.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
For those interested....flash for Opera 9.5 and 9.7 has been updated...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544770
Yeah, it was updated Nov 2009. Thread title: [TOOL] [23-NOV-2009] fixOperaFlash v1.5.4.0 (Updated!)

Last edited by chino331; 05-05-2010 at 11:17 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

kennya is a n00b

http://www.mightyrom.com/mightyrom/touch-pro-2/?did=14

Is this the link to the latest Official MightyROM? The date says it was uploaded April 26th, 2010 but the changelog on the first page of this thread says May 1st 2010?
Old 05-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennya View Post
http://www.mightyrom.com/mightyrom/touch-pro-2/?did=14

Is this the link to the latest Official MightyROM? The date says it was uploaded April 26th, 2010 but the changelog on the first page of this thread says May 1st 2010?
that would be the link for the most current Official ROM.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

microdot is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to microdot

[QUOTE=tjELITE;1737203]I use the Zagg Invisishield...works great with virtually no difference in feel and gives excelent protection...dropped it from my lap to the pavement a couple times and not a mark...also has a lifetime warranty so if it ever peels or wares you can get a new one...

Def going to have to give that a try. Want tp2 protected, i dont like cases and my current snap on faceplate just adds too much bulk. This might be the answer.

Does the back cover all corners and stuff pretty good?
Old 05-05-2010, 11:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (CDMA)

thx1200 is a n00b

I know that in the latest update MightyMike did some tweaks to GWES to keep it from gradually memory leaking over time. This is great news as with Sense 2.5 apparently loading a crapload of bitmaps, memory can be at a premium at times.

I applied a GWES tweak (bascially the 6.5.5 GWES) to address this issue and noticed a net gain of about 10MB compared to previous values after heavy use. Awesome. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=548597

So here's my question. Does the latest ROM update do anything else to help lower RAM consumption? I'm still debating whether or not I want to upgrade and reload everything. If the GWES update in the latest update is just the GWES update I've already applied, I might hold off. But if people are seeing like 90MB free with Sense+CHT loaded, I will jump on the upgrade!

(Just FYI, I have about 70MB free on a clean boot, and tend to see about 50-60MB after a few days of use and then closing all running apps -- the difference is probably just due to file caching and so forth filling up after time, which hasn't happened yet on a fresh boot; I don't think there is a leak.)
My Windows Phone Apps: ReRemind / TouchFlo Detacher / Mobile Shell 3 Toggler / iContact AE / BattLineSvc / ZoomBarPlus
Old 05-05-2010, 11:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

xjack is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
what soft reset app do most of you use with MR....i have been using xdashutdown but was wondering if there is something better out there. still trying to identify what caused my phone to do crazy
I use touch x reset and wifi- I like the icon.
it comes with a wifi toggle also...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...50&postcount=1

Last edited by xjack; 05-06-2010 at 12:04 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:09 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
I use the Zagg Invisishield...works great with virtually no difference in feel and gives excelent protection...dropped it from my lap to the pavement a couple times and not a mark...also has a lifetime warranty so if it ever peels or wares you can get a new one...

Nice....
+1 on Zagg

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Yeah, it was updated Nov 2009. Thread title: [TOOL] [23-NOV-2009] fixOperaFlash v1.5.4.0 (Updated!)
lol......read the edit...it was updated April 26th....
Old 05-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Sheesh... leave this thread for 3 days and it takes you forever to get caught back up
<snip - really long multiqoute>

You will never beat my multi-qoute. Never. Welcome back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playaplaya1132 View Post
Why doesn't anyone seem to like sending/receiving picture mail? I have Sprint.... I love MightyMikes roms but what gives? Is there a nice easy way to integrate mms and sms without using a Arcsoft and if that is the only way is there a cab that is current that I can install?
FAQ - post 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
much appreciated, I hadn't really heard any response so I figured no one liked them
I also do. Btw, can you reset my upgrade status? I keed I keed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjack View Post
I use touch x reset and wifi- I like the icon.
it comes with a wifi toggle also...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...50&postcount=1
I like spb soft reset found in the faq. even comes with a custom mightyrom icon made by gadget1!
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
MordyT is right.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
lol......read the edit...it was updated April 26th....
"'Last edited by aDEO; 26th April 2010 at 09:50 AM.. Reason: v1.5.4.0"

Haha, yeah didn't see that. Kinda misleading in not updating the thread title!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2