PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 10:42 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
2nd that. lol. who's your racehorse down the stretch Mike? I think I know the answer but figured what the heck.
Since my team is too busy on the back 9, i'm cheering for my bro's team which would be the red wings
Old 05-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Since my team is too busy on the back 9, i'm cheering for my bro's team which would be the red wings
yep, that's what I thought. watched them against San Jose in game 1. Should be a really tough series.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

THIS ROM IS RUNNING REMARKABLY....
Old 05-02-2010, 10:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Cookie lock could be the issue.....do not change any settings in lock and run it.....it is a known issue and cookie is going to be updated soon...

Either way you like....
i already had the cookies lock disable because it was causing stability issues on othr roms..but i just remembered i had sod issues on the previous rom when i didn even use cookies so its something i keep installing from my storage card

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
Old 05-02-2010, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pro2
Carrier: sprint

union122 is a n00b

Hey, what about a blue battery indicator TjElite.. to match the notification.. ? thanks for all the great mods. and i am on SE.. best ROM.. period
Old 05-02-2010, 11:17 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
i already had the cookies lock disable because it was causing stability issues on othr roms..but i just remembered i had sod issues on the previous rom when i didn even use cookies so its something i keep installing from my storage card

I was more less referring to the freezes and such for cookie.....but SOD has its own mind....check to make sure you have the latest hspl....then I would run Task29....then re-flash and see how it goes....some games can cause issues also...but all trial and error when it comes to SOD.....gl
Old 05-02-2010, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

black ice is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by gabbythe1
Hi all,
I like the SE version. However, has anyone noticed the icons in the taskbar are rather small or am I being the only to experience that? Is there any way I may make them bigger? Other than that I`ll say the ROM is working beautifully.
Thanks Mike for another great release.

I am glad Im not the only one.... either the taskbar is smaller or the icons are smaller... or both... but OF is much better
Tried them all, the OF is what I was looking for, stock and snappy....thanks again MM!
Old 05-02-2010, 12:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

dfrailey is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfrailey View Post
Anyone know how to get an HTC SIP working with no arrows on SE or FF (without using Swype).

TIA...
Bump...

Surely somebody else as pursued this!? (Particularly if you've used another ROM or kitchen that had the Ezinput 2.1 package with noarrows [e.g. the cursor arrows that use a half an inch of valuable screen real estate!].)

BTW -- raising the PP to 24 with SE sure makes a nice improvement in overall responsiveness with CHT loaded.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

a little off topic but wanted to share this, was over on XDA and found a cab that install almost all the transparent mods for all the tabs. installed it on FF and is great, saves me from installing like 8 different cabs its just rolled all together.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=654711
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor

Anyway to get battery percentages on FF like in SE?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2