PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 05:44 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapo2112 View Post
Signal Bars?

Um....Yeah....The "bars" that show you the....signal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdau View Post
Thanks to Mighty, Co0kie and Santod for the great gifts that helped me to great this, my favorite setup so far!

Hey what taskbar are you using?? I liiiiiiiiiiike it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Well I've got several similar icon sets, so im trying to clean up all the icons so theyre all similar. not sure exactly the coding behind reStart/CSMI. not sure if they're reg edits or what. I've got most of my icons done, just cant figure out how to change anything in the settings folder...

unless i can move the .lnk from the settings folder into a folder i can access, change the icon, and then move it back...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
the start menu icons are in the windows folder, some chefs have the icons named similar to this "StartMenu_System", StartMenu_Connections" etc. so you just name ur new icons accordingly and copy/replace them into the "Windows" folder.

not sure how Mike has icons named, does any one know?

you could always hunt down the icons in the windows directory for what to name the replacement icons, did this once on energy but it is a very tedious task.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
reSTART makes reg edits...I am not sure about CSMI as I haven't used it before...

To change the files in the settings folder you must go to this Registry

[HKLM/Security/Shell/StartInfo/Start/Settings]

Each folder in there labled mycpl.cpl,## is an icon that you can change...the other folders are the folders in the system folder which you can click through for further editing....just click on the 'Icon' string value to change...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Thanks!!!!! I'll go look into it right now!
I was doing this a couple months back and.....Its definitely a tedious task. I did about 4 icons and just quit. The hell with that I can live to deal with it.

Old 05-02-2010, 07:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Cobaltikus is keeping up the good workCobaltikus is keeping up the good workCobaltikus is keeping up the good work
Exclamation No Caller ID

No Caller ID in Full Force

Anyone else experiencing that?

I got about 5 ot 6 calls while using Full Force and each time I couldn't tell who was calling until I answered. Luckily it wasn't anyone I wanted to avoid. The phone would ring but the screen would stay on the HTC Sense home tab and I'd have to answer with the hardware send key. I'm on Sprint and had CHT 1.7.1 and CHTEditor 1.7.1.1 installed, not sure if that could have caused it.

Was it just me? Maybe a bad flash?

I switched to SE because of that and now all is well.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Cobaltikus is keeping up the good workCobaltikus is keeping up the good workCobaltikus is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech View Post
any one having issues on gps getting lock takes like 5 mins to lock on ff and se rom
I've used Google Maps with both FF and SE with GPS and did not have any noticable GPS lag. Not sure why you experienced that, but just so you know I don't think it's the ROMs since they work fine for me.

Did you run Quick GPS first? I did. I didn't try any GPS apps until after running Quick GPS. Maybe that's the problem?
Old 05-02-2010, 07:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b

Does anyone know for sure, FF and SE version have SIM Toolkit (STK) or not? I'm using this STK for mobile banking on GSM network. I have download & used OF version and confirmed that OF has STK like the previous ROM. TIA
Old 05-02-2010, 07:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmike View Post
Love the Lum Tec watch! I have to get that. Are you a watch guy as well?
only in my dreams, I spend way too much money on my car and my computer >_<

Lum Tech Watch for Cookie's Home Tab

Now on to finishing my landscape lock screen and getting both versions cabbed up

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens

Last edited by PhantomApolyon; 05-02-2010 at 07:44 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
Does anyone know for sure, FF and SE version have SIM Toolkit (STK) or not? I'm using this STK for mobile banking on GSM network. I have download & used OF version and confirmed that OF has STK like the previous ROM. TIA
I'm on SE and SIM Manager is there. Is that what you mean? Same thing?

If not, then tell me how to check and I'll check. (as long as it's not some long drawn out process)

Edit: Found 2 files called \Windows\SIM_MGR, assuming 1 is .exe and the other .lnk. And one called SIMSecurity. Also: STK, STK_UIPPC, STK_UIPPC.ex.... Does that answer your question?

Last edited by Cobaltikus; 05-02-2010 at 07:41 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
only in my dreams, I spend way too much money on my car and my computer >_<

Lum Tech Watch for Cookie's Home Tab

Now on to finishing my landscape lock screen and getting both versions cabbed up

I want the Sylar watch for my Co0kie Home Tab
Old 05-02-2010, 08:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote: Originally Posted by gabbythe1
Hi all,
I like the SE version. However, has anyone noticed the icons in the taskbar are rather small or am I being the only to experience that? Is there any way I may make them bigger? Other than that I`ll say the ROM is working beautifully.
Thanks Mike for another great release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Thats how the icons are...I guess I think they are ok for size...no smaller then stock icons...if you want something different install another taskbar...just be careful about which ones you install...

The icons cannot be made any bigger because then they would be too big for the taskbar...taskbar icons are max 32x32....

I am glad Im not the only one.... either the taskbar is smaller or the icons are smaller... or both... but OF is much better

Old 05-02-2010, 08:30 AM
N00b
Carrier: VZW

xjack is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
For those asking, SE has a custom taskbar, custom icon set, custom splash screen, RAM bleed fixes, and purians theme pre-installed

It also includes the auto-provisioning app that provs your phone at first boot automatically

Several other goodies are included as well, but these are the main features

Several of these are included in FF and OF as well, but SE just has lots more eye candy
Added to wiki as well as updated download links for OF, FF, and SE.

Is auto provisioning contained within all three of these new ROMs?
Old 05-02-2010, 08:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

bertimus2002 is just getting started

For the last 2 mornings, I grab my phone off the charger, it freezes and then hard resets itself. I am running FF.

I always do the flash dance when flashing a new ROM, but if FF continues to do that I can't run it.

The only mods I have installed are Arcsoft MMS, Cookies 1.71 and Conflipper Weather Database. Can anyone help? I've had to set it up 3 times in less than 24 hours

Sprint Touch Pro2
MightyRom Full Force
Stock Sprint Radio (2.32.00WF
)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2