PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 02:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
Re: userROM JUST RELEASED !!!!!

Looks like a great idea! Ill test it when I have the time, im actually currently running freeza's ROM as its just been the absolute fastest ROM i've found and I really have no bugs with it at all! If this is 6.5 and has all the stuff working this could be my dream ROM
Old 12-18-2010, 03:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro CDMA

bedlam247 is becoming a great contributor

Hello all,

Can anyone compare userROM with Maverick's ROM from a stability and speed? I've been on Maverick's ROM for several months, but it starting to feel slow.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

aishihikari is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-androi...6-5-6-1-a.html this is the smallest ROM probably.. only uses 9mb of storage memory and has 138mb of program memory.....

its only for using the absolute basic core to get XDAndroid to boot off winMO though...
Hello;

Dead Links. Been dead for awhile. Would be nice if these ROMs were available again.

Sincerely,
Old 12-18-2010, 04:08 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishihikari View Post
Hello;

Dead Links. Been dead for awhile. Would be nice if these ROMs were available again.

Sincerely,
well i just tried the link in your quote and its fine.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:50 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishihikari View Post
Hello;

Sincerely,
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
well i just tried the link in your quote and its fine.
The thread.post is there, but the links to the roms included in the op in that thread return invalid or deleted file response from the file host.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 12-19-2010, 01:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Cool Re: userROM JUST RELEASED !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
nice to see a new cook in the game, goodluck.
Agreed, and you should reformat your title of this post to assist people in finding this ROM. Including the Rom Name, Data of Release, WinMo Build, will help. So something like |ROM|userROM|21916|DEC 18|Barebones. Also, some screen shots are always appreciated

Can't wait to try it...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
Looks like a great idea! Ill test it when I have the time, im actually currently running freeza's ROM as its just been the absolute fastest ROM i've found and I really have no bugs with it at all! If this is 6.5 and has all the stuff working this could be my dream ROM
Yes this is 6.5 and so far even with overclocking i have had NO SOD in the month of using it . and yes all the stuff is working . i too used freeza's ROM and that ROM the camera didnt work and a bunch of other things . so i did get them working but i use SPB Mobile Shell and i noticed in Landscape view the graphics seemed to lag .. not sure why . so i figured why not make one of 6.5 which i did . and everything works . so far perfectly .

Hope you try it !
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: |ROM|12.18.10|6.5|userROM|21916|Barebones

Impressive, on startup, only 7.60 storage memory used and 126mb program memory free.

Edit, over all thoughts after playing with it for a while. Not meaning to insult, if this is your first public rom, just some things to help you out.

1. It really needs to cleaned up, in the start menu there is about 5 folders (from the default HTC folders) that are empty, if you go into Program files you will see a bunch of "Sprint" apps empty folders as well.

2. It's not really a "universal" rom as it's more customized for sprint (menus like Location settings show sprint and other things in the rom). I guess this is not a big deal as everyone who replied to this message besides me is on Sprint (I'm a VZW customer). After flashing, it connected to VZW fine and I was able to make a call tho..No data tho

3. It needs a com manager, only on it is a Phone/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth one, nothing for a data connection.

Over all pretty fast and lots of memory but, no eye candy is right, just the default theme with 6.5 menu. It's a nice rom if your on Sprint and want to only really run Android or start from scratch.

I think I will move on tho....THanks !

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 12-19-2010 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Just updated my thoughts
Old 12-21-2010, 02:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch

geno_here is a n00b

Fast and stable so far. 109.62 mb free with SPB Mobile Shell running. As DavidinCT said above, a real Comm Manager would be great to have.

Overclocking is a bit tricky. I'm still trying to find the right setting combination to keep SOD from happening (one so far).

Great job overall!
Old 12-21-2010, 02:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro!
Carrier: Telus

jusetan is just getting started

is stealth tethering cooked in?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development