PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 01:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by recithree View Post
thanks for your quick response,however no luck , the screen stays in the mode to add contacts but the .sim contacts do not show.
Sorry that I didn't get back at you yesterday. I don't know much about SIM at the moment because I don't use or own a SIM card. I know that I always remove the SIM Tookit package from any WM build that I use. Until now, no one had mentioned any SIM card issues. Now that you have, I'll look around and learn some about it and hopefully have an answer for you soon.

@ ModMyPPC,

Well...? Did you remove nueBattery2? Is it charging correctly everywhere now?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Re: Still have charging problem!

i know it might seem late to say, or even stupid if you had already checked this,
but there is an option in the settings that makes it to where the phone will not charge upon connection to a pc
the icon for charging might have appeared just to say that it was connected to a power source, but was told not to charge because of that option
idk what the situation may be, but it would be ironic if that be the case lol
---------------------------------------
sorry, i flipped back like 5 pages and i found the post where you sai this was not the case
my bad :P

Last edited by aedon; 03-04-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Still have charging problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
@ ModMyPPC,

Well...? Did you remove nueBattery2? Is it charging correctly everywhere now?

I dont know yet.

I uninstalled it last night but I already had a full charge. I currently dont have a usb for my phone at work (took it home)

So I will know tonight if it works or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
i know it might seem late to say, or even stupid if you had already checked this,
but there is an option in the settings that makes it to where the phone will not charge upon connection to a pc
the icon for charging might have appeared just to say that it was connected to a power source, but was told not to charge because of that option
idk what the situation may be, but it would be ironic if that be the case lol
---------------------------------------
sorry, i flipped back like 5 pages and i found the post where you sai this was not the case
my bad :P

Its ok bro thanks for the effort haha

-------------------

Does anyone know if having alot of free links on your home layout causes sense to respond slower as opposed to have the quicklink widgets?

Just curious. I have about 50 free links and it seems less responsive. NOT BY MUCH!! Maybe its me idk. I would like others opinion.

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 03-04-2011 at 04:01 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

rsuddath is becoming a great contributor

I just wanted to thank you for providing this ROM.

We have had it running for a couple weeks on 3 phones and it has been the most stable and reliable that any of us have had for months. This time we un-installed most of the programs (but not the tweaks) that came with the ROM (Resco Exxplorer trial etc...) and have only instaled a couple of programs (navicomputer, TCPMP) and the ROM has overclocked fine and been stable with 5 email accounts, lots of text messages and contacts and Exchange/MyPhone working great.

Again, we are especially thankful for the ability to remove the 1% battery driver which was messing up our ability to charge the phones.

Great Work!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:35 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

aye sharkie....is there any way you could upload a screenie of the 1st bootsplash (sharkless) version. once i get that i have something great to share hopefully
Old 03-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Sharkie,

It looks like you were right.. It look like not listening to you cost me 150$ ( new battery + asurion)

Needless to say Nuebattery is a pain in my ass. haha

But all is well with the world, Im still running your rom (longest running sense rom on my phone) Congrats!

and thanks
--------------------------------

MCluvin

You really should put your widget mods on your thread. There bad ass.

Here are some screenies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.JPG (67.0 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.JPG (61.3 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot4.JPG (52.8 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot5.JPG (57.8 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 03-05-2011 at 11:07 AM.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:50 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Sharkie,

It looks like you were right.. It look like not listening to you cost me 150$ ( new battery + asurion)

Needless to say Nuebattery is a pain in my ass. haha

But all is well with the world, Im still running your rom (longest running sense rom on my phone) Congrats!

and thanks
--------------------------------

MCluvin

Here are some screenies
Glad to hear it!

@ kjhadfield,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg splash.jpg (2.9 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:29 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

So I think I'm going to get rid of nueBattery all together because it just seems to cause so many problems for so many people and since one can use the 1% battery increments cab (one of my fav. things about nuebattery. The only thing I'll miss is the fast charge option. Does anyone know of a 'fast charge' cab?

Can any of you with battery charging troubles on nueBattery2 test out the 1% increment cab so that I can make sure it does not also cause problems for you? You can find them here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...21&postcount=1

Thanks in advance for anyone who is willing to test for me.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 03-05-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post

MCluvin

Here are some screenies
Thanks man I'm glad you like em. I just made a new thread with the new wdgt skins in the tp2 themes thread and on xda winmo themes thread. only posted the black and whit ones for now. We will let the people wait a day or two to get the colored ones. ha-ha !
Old 03-05-2011, 12:37 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Thanks man I'm glad you like em. I just made a new thread with the new wdgt skins in the tp2 themes thread and on xda winmo themes thread. only posted the black and whit ones for now. We will let the people wait a day or two to get the colored ones. ha-ha !
LOL, I like how you think!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development