PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul/Touch Pro/HTC Hero/HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MogulDon is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to MogulDon Send a message via Yahoo to MogulDon
Re: [CDMA ROM] INFERNO |21905/24619| Sense 2.5.2016 CHT 1.8.5 [7.5.10]

Great Looking ROM Inferno... but having some Font Issues when Im SMS and on Opera Mobile i had to use IE...
if you can those problem fix were in Business!!!!

FYI I found the solution all i had to do is change the Theme BAM!!! Im in Business... the only thing I'm getting the SMS Sent Notification I tried to fix it on the Sounds & Notifications still the same... if you can take a look at it would be great.

Last edited by MogulDon; 07-06-2010 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Solved
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogulDon View Post
Great Looking ROM Inferno... but having some Font Issues when Im SMS and on Opera Mobile i had to use IE...

FYI I found the solution all i had to do is change the Theme BAM!!! Im in Business... the only thing I'm getting the SMS Sent Notification I tried to fix it on the Sounds & Notifications still the same... if you can take a look at it would be great.
What theme did u use?
Old 07-06-2010, 09:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild
Threadstarter

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogulDon View Post

I think I may be able to supply a cab for a quick fix until next build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
What theme did u use?
Any theme should work. I did make mention of that earlier in the thread but I guess I should state it in post 3 until I get it resolved. It's taking me a while cuz I'm trying to get ALL the font to the same color. I was hoping for orange but it looks like it may be grey.

Accepted NOT Expected

Last edited by lllboredlll; 07-07-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Bored,

With the newest 21905 2.2 version something changed on BT,Here is what I know, after a few hours the other device can't see the phone even though it's on discoverable mode.

I turned the phone and the other device off and on and I achieved the same results.

BT is on but not connecting.

I also did a soft reset and was able to connect again.
I will have to look into that. It may have something to do with the Verizon drivers. There is a serious consideration of migrating to CS drivers for the next build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
. . . I have never flashed a ROM with the screen lock activated. I use S2U2 and am getting kind of tired of sliding to unlock 2 lock screens. Can someone tell me how to turn off the WinMo screen lock? I know when I see the answer, I'll feel pretty stooo-pid, but haven't been able to find it.
Also will there ever be an Inferno ROM with HTC Messaging completely stripped out of it?

Open CHT editor and turn lock screen off.

HTC messaging is up in the air. I personally like the old style but part of appeal is trying to incorporate some of the newer stuff. I think once I get to a point with the kitchen I made, I will most likely start serving up different versions of my ROM for those who want things a little bit different.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:06 PM
Test one, test two.

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

What about the BT issue?

I went back to 2.1 and it's working like before Great!!

Should have waited!!!

Last edited by proxhack; 07-06-2010 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Too Fast on my comment
Old 07-06-2010, 09:13 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
What about the BT issue?

I went back to 2.1 and it's working like before Great!!

Should have waited!!!
I'll have to look at my change log. 1 and 2 have the same drivers. So its something else I added.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:50 AM
Test one, test two.

Hello Bored,

Have you figured out why the BT doesn't stay connected on the 2.2 release?

Thank you!
Old 07-09-2010, 08:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm beginning to get a little concerned about Bored. He was attending to the issues with his Inferno ROM within an hour or two until 3 days ago, then nothing.

On vacation maybe? Kidnapped maybe? In some hospital with amnesia maybe? Just got BORED and lost interest? Come on back Bored. You have a GREAT thing going here!

Last edited by GaryMcQ; 07-09-2010 at 08:29 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:30 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
I'm beginning to get a little concerned about Bored. He was attending to the issues with his Inferno ROM within an hour or two until 2 days ago, then nothing.

On vacation maybe? Kidnapped maybe? In some hospital with amnesia maybe? Just got BORED and lost interest? Come on back Bored. You have a GREAT thing going here!
my guess is new chick = lots of sex.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
my guess is new chick = lots of sex.
You're probably right Darren. That's about the only thing that would pull most of us guys away from our TP2's for this long. Good thinking.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development