PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 08:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] PepperlandMaxSense SYS 23569

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
I am nervous cause my new desktop has Windows 7
No need to be! I've been using Win 7 for months, and it rocks. Haven't had any Win 7 issues at all, so far!

We should definitely hook up something, but the weekend is going to be really bad for me. We just got our keys to our new place, so I am going to be spending the rest of the weekend cleaning, painting and packing! I'm even giving up my weekly beach volleyball for this dang thing!

Anyway, I was messing around with the RZ kitchen today, and have had too many issues with getting a working 6.1 running on it. For some strange reason, when I build a 6.1 ROM with it, Menu enhancements stop working. I get the menu screen popping up, but its totally unresponsive. So, I went back to my trusty Ervius VK (Calk's version) and recooked my ROM. FYI...

Cheers mate.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

qball1616 is keeping up the good workqball1616 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to qball1616 Send a message via Yahoo to qball1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanmaverick View Post
No need to be! I've been using Win 7 for months, and it rocks. Haven't had any Win 7 issues at all, so far!

We should definitely hook up something, but the weekend is going to be really bad for me. We just got our keys to our new place, so I am going to be spending the rest of the weekend cleaning, painting and packing! I'm even giving up my weekly beach volleyball for this dang thing!

Anyway, I was messing around with the RZ kitchen today, and have had too many issues with getting a working 6.1 running on it. For some strange reason, when I build a 6.1 ROM with it, Menu enhancements stop working. I get the menu screen popping up, but its totally unresponsive. So, I went back to my trusty Ervius VK (Calk's version) and recooked my ROM. FYI...

Cheers mate.
Congrats on your new place...I am totally game for getting together and cooking up some ROMs...I just want to get used to my new computer a bit and kind of go from there...I am currently transferring all of my files/kitchens/etc from my laptop to my new desktop so I will have a chance to play around with things this weekend plus will need to do some reading about 6.1...has been a while since I cooked for 6.1
Old 06-12-2010, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
Congrats on your new place...I am totally game for getting together and cooking up some ROMs...I just want to get used to my new computer a bit and kind of go from there...I am currently transferring all of my files/kitchens/etc from my laptop to my new desktop so I will have a chance to play around with things this weekend plus will need to do some reading about 6.1...has been a while since I cooked for 6.1
Thanks. Excited and petrified about the next 30 years! Its a kinda strange feeling...

Have fun with the new desktop. It sounds like its going to be a beast. And sounds like you got a great deal on it. Lemme know when you are comfortable with your new set up and want to take a gander at some kickass 6.1 ROMs.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Note 3
Carrier: sprint

kasey348 is just getting started

i'm sorry but i try to get this rom sons the first day but i can gated any were can some one send me the link because bingdad and my phone looks like verazion and i'm with sprint thanks for any help
Old 06-14-2010, 09:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

qball1616 is keeping up the good workqball1616 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to qball1616 Send a message via Yahoo to qball1616

I want to thank everyone who has tried my ROM and has given me feedback. To those of you who have tried it and not been able to get it to boot I am really at a loss on what the issue is on that other than the RUU I provided. I know that there has been quite a few leaks over the past few days, and I really wanted to update the ROM with them as well as make a second ROM for those who don't necessarily care for the MaxSense, but like I have said previously I am at the beginning of a divorce process. After 3 months of a sort of separation (her and I living in separate rooms) I finally ended things and asked her to move out. The good news is I got my new computer set up that I have been looking forward to use. The bad news is that after 3 months of stress I was so exhausted that I spent most of the weekend sleeping. Although I did transfer all of my files from my work laptop to my new desktop at home, I just didn't have the energy or the patience to work on anything. I hope you all understand and this is a new week and hopefully I will have the energy and will to work on things. I am pretty sure I will cause what better way to kill time at work then to work on a ROM?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

i'm so sorry for you situation i know how hard is this can problems and I hope you done with you divorce to you can have you're new life alone better just don't get depress cool
Old 06-17-2010, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

OK. So I have a WinMo 6.1 (build 21056) ROM finally built using the VK, and some of the latest 2015 packages from the Leo. Manila core is 2012.3124 with CHT cooked in. So far, its been working like a champ. Boots up with ~100Mb free, no resets/lockups, and no issues so far. Multitasking monster! I can have ~8 programs running with little/no slow down.
Question is, can we put MaxSense into this and see what happens.....
Old 06-19-2010, 11:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
second post, it was there.
Is there a does anyone have a mirror of the DL link, cause for what every reason that link on the second post just takes me to the mobileundgerground post and I still can't find the download link.

[IMG]h[/IMG]
Old 06-20-2010, 01:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Shields View Post
Is there a does anyone have a mirror of the DL link, cause for what every reason that link on the second post just takes me to the mobileundgerground post and I still can't find the download link.

http://www.mobileunderground.info/qball1616/PepperlandMaxSense.7z (copy and paste)
Old 06-20-2010, 01:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

i try many times and noting i like this one because i try like 3 different s roms and the memory gets stock

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development