PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 | DROID X
Carrier: VzW | Mighty ROM | ?

Sapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

In order to have a count down to something, doesn't there have to be an ultimate point of resolution? (i.e. date, time or some other point of reference)
Old 05-24-2010, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

gammarho55 is keeping up the good workgammarho55 is keeping up the good work
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapo2112 View Post
In order to have a count down to something, doesn't there have to be an ultimate point of resolution? (i.e. date, time or some other point of reference)
thats what i'm saying... we give newbies a hard time about posting in the wrong areas, etc but this will be the 2nd thread opened for a rom when there is NO rom? love the work you're doing, big, but i would think you start a thread when you have something to post. so now, just like the other thread, the first 20-30 pages will be filled with "thanks" and "look forward to this" and will have nothing to do with the actual rom. and we wonder why newbs refuse to search the forum?

If someone helped you with a problem, hit the thanks button and let them know you appreciate their time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks Big for the update. Patiently awaiting for the drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapo2112 View Post
This is in most cases but being that this will drop in the next couple of days (some have already been lucky enough to get it), things have to be ready enough for public use. If things were not working, he would be flooded with many issues from us. We really can't have it both ways. IMO most would like to have it bug free. Checking on xda, it seems that the language translations are some of the last things needed....so it WILL be arriving. But once again, it is really up to Max for the drop date.

Last edited by noobynoob; 05-24-2010 at 03:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

mcmep11 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobynoob View Post
Thanks Big for the update. Patiently awaiting for the drop.

This is in most cases but being that this will drop in the next couple of days (some have already been lucky enough to get it), things have to be ready enough for public use. If things were not working, he would be flooded with many issues from us. We really can't have it both ways. IMO most would like to have it bug free. Checking on xda, it seems that the language translations are some of the last things needed....so it WILL be arriving. But once again, it is really up to Max for the drop date.

Good point! the first one really made in this forum, finally answering the question "Whats the point?"
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:21 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Maybe these comments from the beta testers will calm everyone down for a hot second.

oh and the fact that MaxSense will be here before you know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by seesser
The Rom is Fast, Real Fast. I let the wife play with it and she opened the facebook app and commented on how fast the images loaded. I noticed that I to have gone throughout the day opening many programs and leaving them running all day without any lag or lack of ram issues that I would have gotten from any other Rom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCMotor
The speed seems faster than anything I have used. I am impressed.
*quotes are from my beta group

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

How's the battery life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Maybe these comments from the beta testers will calm everyone down for a hot second.

oh and the fact that MaxSense will be here before you know it
Old 05-24-2010, 08:05 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
How's the battery life?
this should say it

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u
BTW the battery life on this thing is amazing, between me swapping in and out manila files, restarting, flashing the different versions of the roms and generally just playing around with all the customizations I started a 100% yesterday once it was released and brought it finally down to 40% at about 5pm...now I will note that once I installed and used Palringo the battery life dropped like a stone...but other than that the battery life on it is the best around with all my programs installed! Max and Big did a great job on this UI!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Cool... so, what are we waiting for?

Quote:
this should say it
Old 05-24-2010, 08:14 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
cool... So, what are we waiting for?

no comment.....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Oh yeah, I shoulda guessed. You're waiting for the upload to finish. Hmmm...

Quote:

no comment.....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development