PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 08:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo/Epic
Carrier: Sprint

insomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
For all those on stock Sprint 6.5 tp2 rom and that complain

Hello, this is not to bash anyone, and yes the 6.5 stock Sprint rom does have issues, of which I have made htc aware of, the rep said that if enough people email the support and/or call in that it would help out getting something done to fix it (the more people that complain to them the better. I myself am not on stock, but if you are and aren't willing to flash a custom rom or build your own, for what ever reasons (work, new to winmo and scared of messing up ur phone, etc), then dont make useless threads here complaining about it (however they are entertaining), but contact the proper people that can actually do something to fix the issues you are having with your phone or flash back to 6.1. Complaining in a forum does not do anything to fix the issues you are complaining about.

Mods Please move to the proper area of the tp2 forum. Didnt realize i posted in rom updates.

Last edited by insomniac; 05-21-2010 at 09:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: For all those on stock Sprint 6.5 tp2 rom and that complain

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78089
Old 05-21-2010, 09:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo/Epic
Threadstarter

insomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: For all those on stock Sprint 6.5 tp2 rom and that complain

g
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
Yeah, I just noticed that i posted in this area. my tp died so using moment, screen is smaller so are links, no glasses on and so, yeah. thanks though. one reason why i continue with this phone, and one reason why i want that 4.3 inch evo, lol.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development