PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 01:01 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [Discontinued] Nega's HTC CP | Sense/SPB/WP7 | Roms: v3.5 | 4/12/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by locvass View Post
@darren.wlsn1 and steveo70 : ty for trying to help me, i can cook the rom now after a few day to research but i still not know clearly about the way to kitchen new rom, if u have any advice plz tell me
Tks
there is a massive amount of information in the wiki
Old 02-17-2012, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Israel is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hello,

Is it still possible to obtain this Kitchen? If so I'd really appreciate if I coiuld get it, thanks.
Old 02-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

We contacted the OP with a request to post live links if possible. If this thread is going to be no longer supported as indicated by the thread title, then it will have to be closed. Thank you to those who have supported this thread.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel View Post
Hello,

Is it still possible to obtain this Kitchen? If so I'd really appreciate if I coiuld get it, thanks.

@Israel, I have a copy of the 3.4 rar file. I am uploading now, please pm me if your interested. I'm sure Nega won't mind.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-19-2012, 02:57 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level

Hey Steve! Shoot me a link, and I will host it on my FTP for Nega. Thanks!
Old 02-19-2012, 03:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Will do as soon as I can, not at home right now.

Sent from my TiTaN WP7 using Board Express
Old 02-20-2012, 09:43 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

looks like a ROM thread has been saved
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:55 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogal/tp1/tp2...
Carrier: Sprint

slipdoozy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs up Re: [Discontinued] Nega's HTC CP | Sense/SPB/WP7 | Roms: v3.5 | 4/12/2011

I think I have his kitchen too. Lemme look on PC.

Last edited by slipdoozy; 02-21-2012 at 03:22 AM.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:04 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
looks like a ROM thread has been saved
Group effort to save a great Rom. Nice job guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipdoozy View Post
I think I have his kitchen too. Lemme look on PC.
Awesome! That would be great!
Old 02-23-2012, 11:26 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Thanks for the help with the files guys! I am testing and flashing now. If all is well, I will restore the links in the first post. ^^)
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development