PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 12:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 2/03/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by run_amuck View Post
ok im completely lost, after a few days of running the newsest rv, i found a few things.

1. it works perfect except when i leave the phone on power saver mode for more than a few hours(time still undefined, but it seems aroudna f ew hours) the phoen will stay on(due to calls ringing and vibrating, but no visual display AT ALL!

after like 3 hours tonight of trying to get the screen back on, i flashed it again., iis it bad to task29 the phoen too many times?

so i task 29'ed it, then normally i do that, then i turn the phoen back on and it show "htc touch pro 2" across till i pull the battery and hold the volumne down button to get to the boot loader screen to reflash properly. so i just reflashed with no visual display on my screen at all!

it did its thing, and now i have a screen like normal bootup.

i can't figure out for the life of me what is causing this!

the landscape txt msg thing is a def culprit becuase if i try to end the app while the keyboard is slid out, then im screwed and back to no visual screen again.

COUld this be the lock screen????

I am thinking it very well could force the tp2 to go into power saving mode and double lock itself(as i have seen 2 of those bright blue icons in the top corner of the phone a few times, like it runs the program twice on itself when it goes idle too long?
The Lockscreen is very buggy, I was just holding on until I could find a good replacement.

So you were on the right track!

What do you guys think of this one? Here

Old 02-04-2011, 04:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

run_amuck is becoming a great contributor

i'm down with it!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

run_amuck is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by run_amuck View Post
i'm down with it!

means yes please, ASAP
Old 02-06-2011, 01:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Here's a new WP7 I'm testing
This won't go on first post yet.

New Lockscreen! S2u2
Microsoft TellMe included
New wallpapers, bootscreens, startup gif
Games added, mostly awesome ones.
Email now sent to selector rather than empty outlook inbox
Reverted back to Total Commander. It really is the best free file explorer available. I've tried them all

Kitchen Rom - WP7 - 3.1_rc2
Old 02-06-2011, 03:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

jrebo is keeping up the good workjrebo is keeping up the good work

I just wanted to say thanks for the hard work you've put into these ROMs and kitchens. I'm playing with 29007 and v3.0 (6.5.x) kitchen. Nothing fancy, just removing a few packages, changing compression, pagepool, etc. I doubt that I'll have much time to put into it, but it'll be fun for a while.

Old 02-06-2011, 10:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MrBigKid is becoming a great contributor

I'd love to try the 3.1 rc but whenever I try and run the program I get the message "This file contains invalid data". I even ran it as admin.
Can you check it?

MBK

Update: Downloaded in Firefox and it worked fine. Weird...

Last edited by MrBigKid; 02-06-2011 at 11:05 AM.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrebo View Post
I just wanted to say thanks for the hard work you've put into these ROMs and kitchens. I'm playing with 29007 and v3.0 (6.5.x) kitchen. Nothing fancy, just removing a few packages, changing compression, pagepool, etc. I doubt that I'll have much time to put into it, but it'll be fun for a while.

That's always good news! Check out making EXT packages from cab or look online for threads with ones already made for you. Here's a good start

Custom VisualKitchen EXT Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigKid View Post
I'd love to try the 3.1 rc but whenever I try and run the program I get the message "This file contains invalid data". I even ran it as admin.
Can you check it?

MBK

Update: Downloaded in Firefox and it worked fine. Weird...
Yeah the php based file manager tends to like firefox the best. I put a recommendation near the download links

Last edited by negamann; 02-06-2011 at 05:33 PM.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: windows 7
Carrier: us cellular

cj20998 is a n00b
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Roms: v3.1 | 2/03/20

trying to download the WP7 - v3.1_rc3 rom only downloads between 37mb to 53mb before its stops. have used chrome firefox and opera does the same thing. any solututions yet?
Old 02-08-2011, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Roms: v3.1 | 2/03/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj20998 View Post
trying to download the WP7 - v3.1_rc3 rom only downloads between 37mb to 53mb before its stops. have used chrome firefox and opera does the same thing. any solututions yet?
Just bypass the manager by going straight to the folder rather than main page

http://project.ppchaven.com/Kitchen Roms/

The server might be having slight issues, but I downloaded it fine

Last edited by negamann; 02-08-2011 at 10:57 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

MRTRIPOD is just getting started

This WP7 version is AMAZING!

THANKS!

The only issue I have is that the caps lock and symbol lock keys don't work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development