PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 10:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VERIZON Rom from Clueless25

Congrats on cooking the ROM, lemme know if you do a generic or Sprint and I'll try her out. Good luck either way!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

I moved it to the Upgrades forum for you. Thanks!
Old 05-10-2010, 11:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

Outkast206 is a n00b

New Verizon chef, I'll give her a whirl. Any screen shots, and what kind of eta for one with ereader and FB tab?

Verizon Touch Pro 2
Seattle | WA
Old 05-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!
Threadstarter

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

LOL on screen shots of one ready to download.. when it was put to me I should put it out, I had already loaded the one with extra tabs.. working on some fixes. will be this week though.. In between work etc.

I will have screen shots of the one im working on to post when it's uploaded. My apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkast206 View Post
New Verizon chef, I'll give her a whirl. Any screen shots, and what kind of eta for one with ereader and FB tab?

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:55 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
I sent a msg asking it to be moved...
guess they got it, nice to see a vzw only cook. goodluck
Old 05-11-2010, 09:53 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: VERIZON Rom from Clueless25 - ^^ 23568 Co0kie Rom

rom runs great,nice and speedy and stable,nice to see a rom without a ton of apps cooked in i'll never even look at,everything works and have modded the hell out of the rom seeing what issue if any would arise,as far as tweaks and mods and such i have no issues at all,great rom and looking forward to the update!

Old 05-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPCS

ericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Clueless25 <><>~~<><> @@@@@@@ 23568 Co0kie Lite @@@@@@@ 23569 Co0kie Extra

GOODLUCK!!! Congrats on the release! =D>

If you feel the need to hook me up:
Old 05-12-2010, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Clueless25 <><>~~<><> @@@@@@@ 23568 Co0kie Lite @@@@@@ 23569 Co0kie Extra <><>Ver

Clueless, it's GREAT to see someone specializing in a ROM for Verizon. I'd venture to say that at least 85% of the ROM's out there are cooked by persons partial to Sprint. BUT, even with that said, I'm betting you will get Sprint users begging you to cook a version up for them too.

Now, I've downloaded the 23569 version twice, and after downloading it, and attempting to unzip both downloads with 7-Zip, I get a message stating:

Data Error in 'RUU_signed.nbh'. File is broken.

Don't know if it is a problem on my end or not, but the 23568 version unzipped fine.

I'll try the download again from home. Our network at the office 30 miles from town out here isn't the greatest.

Last edited by GaryMcQ; 05-12-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!
Threadstarter

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Re: Clueless25 <><>~~<><> @@@@@@@ 23568 Co0kie Lite @@@@@@ 23569 Co0kie Extra <><>Ver

Checking on issue now.. Sorry for this problem downloads were good last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
Clueless, it's GREAT to see someone specializing in a ROM for Verizon. I'd venture to say that at least 85% of the ROM's out there are cooked by persons partial to Sprint. BUT, even with that said, I'm betting you will get Sprint users begging you to cook a version up for them too.

Now, I've downloaded the 23569 version twice, and after downloading it, and attempting to unzip both downloads with 7-Zip, I get a message stating:

Data Error in 'RUU_signed.nbh'. File is broken.

Don't know if it is a problem on my end or not, but the 23568 version unzipped fine.

I'll try the download again from home. Our network at the office 30 miles from town out here isn't the greatest.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
Checking on issue now.. Sorry for this problem downloads were good last night.
No need to apologize, but same thing happening after downloading on my home network.
Patiently awaiting a fix . . .

__________________________________________________ _________

Edit: Downloading fix now

Last edited by GaryMcQ; 05-12-2010 at 10:42 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
clueless25, custom roms, touch pro 2 roms, tp2, verizon roms