PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

ericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [EdubG ROM V2.6] 05/06/2010 - Sense 2.5 w/Cookie & Devotion Dialer - 21903

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coach View Post
First off, let me say that so far this ROM has been great. Really good work, on the layout and visuals.

That said, is anyone else having issues with multi-tasking? If I try to switch between aps, it closes the first when the second one launches (happens more often with the browsers).

I tried swapping out which browser I use, Opera 9.7, 10, and Mini, IE, and Skyfire, but I still have the same problem.

Any suggestions?
Just wondering...
Have you tried changing the "X" button behavior to "End programs by tapping and holding "X""?

If you feel the need to hook me up:
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericwgarza1 View Post
Just wondering...
Have you tried changing the "X" button behavior to "End programs by tapping and holding "X""?

I'm actually trying not to close applications or hitting X. They just close.

Here's an example:Kinoma Play requires the browser to launch and log in to be done to link services. Every time that the browser launches, Kinoma Play closes and does not capture the information necessary for services to link. Another is that I launch GPSTest to kick start the GPS before launching Mobile Navigator, but GPSTest closes when I click to launch Navigator.

Despite the fact that it's helping a little with memory, I NEED to multi-task.

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!
Old 05-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

ericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I'm actually trying not to close applications or hitting X. They just close.

Here's an example:Kinoma Play requires the browser to launch and log in to be done to link services. Every time that the browser launches, Kinoma Play closes and does not capture the information necessary for services to link. Another is that I launch GPSTest to kick start the GPS before launching Mobile Navigator, but GPSTest closes when I click to launch Navigator.

Despite the fact that it's helping a little with memory, I NEED to multi-task.
Hmm,
I don't personally use these programs, but I'll ask Groove and see if he has had any issues similar to yours.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericwgarza1 View Post
Hmm,
I don't personally use these programs, but I'll ask Groove and see if he has had any issues similar to yours.
I appreciate it. I'm probably going to update to the latest this weekend and I will let you know once I do if the issue is just with that build or not.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
I appreciate it. I'm probably going to update to the latest this weekend and I will let you know once I do if the issue is just with that build or not.
Sounds good.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

enjoying the latest 2.6
Old 05-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I'm thinking of adding the HTC Analog Cookie Clock in the next build. Let me know if you all do or do not want this in the next build.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have seen on another rom an application that can change the clocks to a variety of styles/faces....see if can find that and put on the next update.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

sounds good to me,hows the generic coming??

Old 05-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I'm working on the Generic right now actually. Had to get some golf in this morning.

Ugh, now to redo all the app.dat files.

Last edited by ericwgarza1; 05-09-2010 at 11:56 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development