PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 01:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ZONE-ROM][23557][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Sprint Only][SASHIMI-Compliant]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookie15 View Post
hey zone where do i go to download your rom!!!!

Its up now. Going to do an MMS version in a few.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
are you kidding me? i tried the rom and pointed out what wasnt working and what i liked. no tasmanager so you added it, no myphone so you added it, you even said dialer was screwed and mine was then it popped up and i said so. i even told you goodluck with the rom and gave you first thanx outa anybody. new folder icons also? think i said that too. sounds like everything i said was missing or not organized you fixed. nrg team, look through his thread, never posted in there unless i had a issue. gladd you just bashed me and listened to me first. still wish you goodluck though, wonder where i got all my thanked posts in your thread if im bashing you.............
OK, OK your right. I got off to a ruff start. I just didn't want all that bad plublisity in the first 10 post of my ROM.

Anyway you came in beat it up and left I felt like a used *****. Hopefully we can start again.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin

Since this is a sprint rom do we need a provisioning cab or no? And is the stock sprint IM client cooked in or no?
Old 04-13-2010, 02:01 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Red face Re: [ZONE-ROM][23557][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Sprint Only][SASHIMI-Compliant]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
OK, OK your right. I got off to a ruff start. I just didn't want all that bad plublisity in the first 10 post of my ROM.

Anyway you came in beat it up and left I felt like a used *****. Hopefully we can start again.
not a problem, i wasnt trying to bash your work. sometimes you need to pick a few peeps to beta it before it gets posted, the top ppcg chefs all do, not saying your not one but betatesting is a good thing.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgrillshinin View Post
Since this is a sprint rom do we need a provisioning cab or no? And is the stock sprint IM client cooked in or no?
You should not need the provisioning cab, and no the Sprint IM is not cooked in. Sorry I don't use it. I
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:07 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
You should not need the provisioning cab, and no the Sprint IM is not cooked in. Sorry I don't use it. I
if its oz im thingy i think i got the cab if you want it for first page or just him, havent used that for longtime. its a tmo cab but it works.
Attached Files
File Type: cab OZPocketPC.CAB (588.4 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-13-2010 at 02:20 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
not a problem, i wasnt trying to bash your work. sometimes you need to pick a few peeps to beta it before it gets posted, the top ppcg chefs all do, not saying your not one but betatesting is a good thing.
By no means am I a NRG or Indy.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Iron.Wraith is keeping up the good workIron.Wraith is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

darren is the last person I can think of on this forum that would be but constructive and helpful. It's also why he is one of the chefs favorite beta testers.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Uploading Co0kie 1.7.0 ROMs
Old 04-13-2010, 08:59 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [ZONE-ROM][23557][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Co0kie1.7.0][Sprint Only][SASHIMI-Complian

All uploaded and ready for action.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development