PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 03:29 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print
Threadstarter

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: <!NSFW!> <!NSFW!> <!NSFW!> College Rom. 23551 04/06/2010 EXTREME BETA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
anyone tried this yet, I am interested in hearing what you think.
thanks for looking.

i realized this am that i didnt put marketplace in...and i should have a working mms by tomorrow. im gonna step away from building for tonight, spend some time with the gf. but new build should be up tomorrow.

Help Me Help You
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:31 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Threadstarter

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapimpin View Post
your rom is nice just have a prob wit the dialer, and is there a way to change the today screen?

thanx for the rom
yea im gonna get the dialer fixed...its a major pain. no clue whats wrong with it tho. and what do you mean by change the today screen? its got cookies home tab mod...building the editor in on the next build
Old 04-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

flapimpin is a n00b

sorry meant the start menu screen
Old 04-07-2010, 03:35 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Threadstarter

yea i can change it.. i have an image i made i might switch to.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

flapimpin is a n00b

sorry have no ideas... but basically what im asking is how would i put my own picture for the background on the start menu is that possible?
Old 04-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I can confirm that HDwalls works just fine on it.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: SPRINT

wchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: <!NSFW!> <!NSFW!> <!NSFW!> College Rom. 23551 04/06/2010 EXTREME BETA COMING 2NIT

BooDaddy your light is blinding me
Old 04-07-2010, 08:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
yea im gonna get the dialer fixed...its a major pain. no clue whats wrong with it tho. and what do you mean by change the today screen? its got cookies home tab mod...building the editor in on the next build
Whats wrong with your dialer?
Old 04-08-2010, 12:56 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
Whats wrong with your dialer?
if you look at it, the bottom row is cut off, and when you press buttons the background from the pressed button is off center....basically the main dialer is shifted down from when its pressed
Old 04-08-2010, 01:06 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapimpin View Post
sorry have no ideas... but basically what im asking is how would i put my own picture for the background on the start menu is that possible?
you can just change the lock screen background i believe. go to settings tab, then personalize>lock screen wallpaper, and set it to whatever image you want

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development