PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 09:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

jrebo is keeping up the good workjrebo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||12-13-10|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

I've attached the Software Info screen for the 02/13/2011 ROM. Note: My taskbar, Radio, PRL may be different than the ROM.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lead_02_13_11.jpg (83.0 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost

jcthelight is becoming a great contributor
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||12-13-10|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Can i update to the 2/12/2011 rom using the update utility? Thanks

Never mind its an update thanks.Lead

Last edited by jcthelight; 02-17-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

In the 02/13 beta the dialer keys *, 0 and # display 7, 8 and 9 respectively. If you hit the keys at the bottom edge its OK. I did an align screen but that didn't help. anyone else with this issue?
Old 02-18-2011, 05:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I will be releasing an RC this weekend. Let me know any bugs/problems you guys have. Stress the ROM as much as you can, but just remember what you do so it can be reproduced. The RC also has an upgraded version of Sense (Not upgrading core, because all it includes is stuff for newer devices. No improvement in performance noted.) and some taskbar icon changes (Since someone requested it.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrebo View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

In the 02/13 beta the dialer keys *, 0 and # display 7, 8 and 9 respectively. If you hit the keys at the bottom edge its OK. I did an align screen but that didn't help. anyone else with this issue?
Are you using a dialer skin different from what comes with the ROM?

Last edited by leadpoizon; 02-18-2011 at 09:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Well, that answers my question. No dialer skin installed, but I have a boat load of other programs/tweaks. Since the problem was in the lower keys, I wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem before I had to hard reset.

Of course, the hard reset fixed my problem. I've reloaded some of the possible problem children, but I still can't recreate it. It's most likely something that I loaded, then uninstalled.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

adog77 is a n00b

if you change the icons, i suggest leaving the start icon the normal white one. Leave the color on the taskbar black i'd say cuz that rounded grey design does look very good and clusters the screen
Old 02-19-2011, 01:09 AM
Lurker

adog77 is a n00b

For the htc black theme, can you change the highlight color to that neon green? That color goes great with the rom. And instead of changing all the icons, how about just adding that green android battery for a dash of color, leaving the others white for simplicity? A can't tell you how many chefs do their own thing with the icons and how bad they look hahaha
Old 02-19-2011, 01:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adog77 View Post
if you change the icons, i suggest leaving the start icon the normal white one. Leave the color on the taskbar black i'd say cuz that rounded grey design does look very good and clusters the screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by adog77 View Post
For the htc black theme, can you change the highlight color to that neon green? That color goes great with the rom. And instead of changing all the icons, how about just adding that green android battery for a dash of color, leaving the others white for simplicity? A can't tell you how many chefs do their own thing with the icons and how bad they look hahaha
Haha, I don't plan to go all out with taskbar customizations. I simply changed the blue-tooth icons and the headphone icon (cleaned it up.). I thought of changing the battery, but I'm keeping everything white, just to keep it all uniform. The aim I have in this ROM is to keep stuff looking stock, but when stock is a little too ugly, then I just make it look nicer while still keeping the look.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:43 AM
Lurker

adog77 is a n00b

sounds great! the battery icon does look very, i guess, old. it would look better smoothened out or changed. if you do add some color, green is the best bet considering it is used a lot throughout sense. A couple slider icons are very ugly (music, settings, photos, home). one thing to note, I noticed the small music icon does not match the large one lol. One other thing is when you hit the x in the upper right corner, the highlighted white bubble thing does not appear behind it, but rather to the left and is very annoying :/.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp2

tamayocp is a n00b

Hello Lead!!! like always Thank you for sharing such a great ROM! =D> for the 02.13.11 multi beta release I have the same problem that I used to have with your past releases and that is... the automatic updating feature for the fb contacts..I know it may sound repetitive but I really would like to know if there is anything that i can do to fix this little inconvenient

thank you and keep up the fantastic work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development