PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 12:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 Sprint
Carrier: Kcell, Pathword

Alleus is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||10-24-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

I'm new on your rom, I see that rom is fast, but i have some problems - the phone not responding after standby wake up, i make hard reset, i'll continue testing
Old 10-26-2010, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Avenger666 is keeping up the good workAvenger666 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||10-24-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

wow leadpoizon i gotta say im impressed with 10.24.10 (Multi-Carrier version)

good job!!!

i love this rom
Old 10-27-2010, 12:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

trphg is just getting started

just flashed and finished customizing... and i must say... HOLY HELL! this rom is by far the best one out there. I've never had more programs open at the same time without fail. Well done, and keep it up brother!
Old 10-27-2010, 12:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

machineking369 is keeping up the good workmachineking369 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to machineking369

Lead, i just got done testing the new rom and i added some tweaks i found. This rom is phenomenal. I really can't imagine what else there is for an update this is really a perfect rom. You are the man lead!!!
Old 10-27-2010, 11:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon 4G

trogdor1138 is a n00b

I flashed your newest version of the Sprint ROM (not Lite), and it's been working great except for one possible bug/misconfiguration. Unfortunately I have no way to tell if it's just me. Basically, when I use the HTC alarm configuration (accessed from the home screen in Sense), alarms do not sound. A message appears at the appropriate time, but the selected sound does not play. If I use the Windows Mobile configuration tool, the alarms sound as expected.

I think it might have something to do with the list of sounds displayed for use as alarms. In your past ROM's, the HTC configuration displayed a limited list of sounds, all of which were "alarm sounds" as determined by Windows Mobile. However, on mine at least, it now displays all of the ringers also, and most of those twice. The Windows Mobile configuration still displays only the old list, and I think that might be related to why each one works or does not. Any suggestions/fixes?
Old 10-27-2010, 12:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trogdor1138 View Post
I flashed your newest version of the Sprint ROM (not Lite), and it's been working great except for one possible bug/misconfiguration. Unfortunately I have no way to tell if it's just me. Basically, when I use the HTC alarm configuration (accessed from the home screen in Sense), alarms do not sound. A message appears at the appropriate time, but the selected sound does not play. If I use the Windows Mobile configuration tool, the alarms sound as expected.

I think it might have something to do with the list of sounds displayed for use as alarms. In your past ROM's, the HTC configuration displayed a limited list of sounds, all of which were "alarm sounds" as determined by Windows Mobile. However, on mine at least, it now displays all of the ringers also, and most of those twice. The Windows Mobile configuration still displays only the old list, and I think that might be related to why each one works or does not. Any suggestions/fixes?
I am on the same ROM and I just tested this. I don't see duplicate files, but yes I do see the ringers as well. It has always been like this, to my knowledge. The alarm sounds fine. Are you sure you didn't install something that might have messed things up?
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:18 PM
mgk
N00b

mgk is just getting started

This ROM has made me fall in love with my TP2 again! It's awesome. Your work is much appreciated. (Donation made.)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

shapiror06 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to shapiror06

LOVE THIS ROM! Thanks for leaving Arcsoft out in the new multi-carrier release. I'm using imnuts Threaded Verizon ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.62 and its working great.

One complaint, unrelated to MMS, every time I send a SMS I get the annoying SMS Delivery Notification. Where in the registry can I disable this?
Old 10-27-2010, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2 Vindows plutonium Rom
Carrier: sprint

cganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i have been using this rom for the past 2 days. so far so good. i like it
Old 10-27-2010, 11:43 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Love the support, folk. It's a great motivation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapiror06 View Post
LOVE THIS ROM! Thanks for leaving Arcsoft out in the new multi-carrier release. I'm using imnuts Threaded Verizon ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.62 and its working great.

One complaint, unrelated to MMS, every time I send a SMS I get the annoying SMS Delivery Notification. Where in the registry can I disable this?
Oh, whoops. It's part of the original Verizon settings and I must have forgotten to take it out in the carrier cab. Here's the registry entry for it:

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings]
  "SMSDeliveryNotify"=dword:0
I also attached a cab for convenience.

EDIT: I checked and I actually didn't forget to include this tweak in the carrier settings. The Arcsoft cab you installed must have that notification enabled.

Last edited by leadpoizon; 10-30-2010 at 11:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development