PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 07:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||8-10-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineking369 View Post
okay one strange new bug. If you listen to music and lock the device. The phone will fall into the SOD.
Just tried to reproduce this three times and I was unsuccessful all three times. I have no SOD while running music and locking. More info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineking369 View Post
Also is there anyway to increase the volume. I know i've asked this before but the volume on this rom is very low compared to the 6-9 version. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Hmmm, I haven't changed anything in the audio drivers from 6-9 to now. I like to keep things stock for a release, but why don't you grab the volume boost cab that's been floating around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
I've downloaded the multicarrier lite version twice. It seems to be corrupt.
Thanks for heads up. Fixing this now...
EDIT: Fixed file uploaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo381 View Post
Any plans on getting the new Manila Core 2017 build? Cant wait to get home and install this baby. Fell back in love with other WM 6.5.x versions I've been using while waiting for the update, but ready for LEAD 6.5 again.
Lol, I just perfected 2016. I'll think about 2017, but I don't plan to update, until we get a rss feed home tab with landscape support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
Hey Leads, could you provide a .cab to restore taskbar to stock by chance? That is unless the Lite version comes with stock taskbar?

Would like to add a custom taskbar, but the volume icons are having an issue (blank or . 8.10.10 21XXX Multi-Carrier ROM is dang nice man! Very smooth and crisp!
Which custom taskbar are you trying to put on? The changes I have made to the taskbar are very stock-ish. I mean, you should be able to get any taskbar running that works with stock.

Last edited by leadpoizon; 08-11-2010 at 07:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

kcrusty is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||8-10-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier

lead,

I am experience sleep of death twice on sprint lite version build 8-10. does anyone run to the same? man, your Rom is da best, smooth and fast; worth the long wait.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:30 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrusty View Post
lead,

I am experience sleep of death twice on sprint lite version build 8-10. does anyone run to the same? man, your Rom is da best, smooth and fast; worth the long wait.
Ok, I'm have a personal grudge against SODs now. They seem to evade me completely. Now, what do you guys consider an SOD?

Here is an example of what can seem like an SOD, but is not:

-Soft-reset phone
-Don't touch it and let it load and let your screen back-light time out and turn off.
-When it times out, try to turn it back on. It might not, because task manager quick menu is trying to load and taking all the resources in doing that.
-Wait for a minute and try again, and it'll turn on.

The above is not an SOD, simply the phone processor not being capable of taking your command of powering the screen back on because it's busy doing something else right now.

I don't know if this is a hard spl issue , but I have no problems at all with the original hard spl from the unlock thread. Keep testing folks, and try to narrow it down a little as to what your install and when it happens. The testers had no SOD problems to report.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:44 AM
Lurker

jizzon is a n00b

Great ROM and no SODs here. Are you guys running Task29?
Old 08-12-2010, 02:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor

no SODs for me so far.... best ROM to date... no hard resets either... hope it lasts!
Old 08-12-2010, 09:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

kcrusty is a n00b

yes, run task29 before every upgrade. back to SOD, mine wouldn't not come on at all - press power button even after coulpe min. the 4 front keypad does light up when I removed stencil stick from the phone. I don't think its the ROM issue, it could be just my phone. i'll test it further what application and game software that cause it. but first have to reflash it again just to get a clean system.

update:

Game: Bubble Bash will cause sleep of death

can anyone get game Zenonia 1.7 to run on Lead's Rom?

Last edited by kcrusty; 08-12-2010 at 10:16 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
Just tried to reproduce this three times and I was unsuccessful all three times. I have no SOD while running music and locking. More info?

Hmmm, I haven't changed anything in the audio drivers from 6-9 to now. I like to keep things stock for a release, but why don't you grab the volume boost cab that's been floating around?

Thanks for heads up. Fixing this now...
EDIT: Fixed file uploaded.

Lol, I just perfected 2016. I'll think about 2017, but I don't plan to update, until we get a rss feed home tab with landscape support.

Which custom taskbar are you trying to put on? The changes I have made to the taskbar are very stock-ish. I mean, you should be able to get any taskbar running that works with stock.
===========
Lead...
Is it possible for you to post your arcsoft used in the generic lite version. Or make it so it receives MMS.. I'm on Verizon so i think it may be easier to post it than fix it...
thanks in advance.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
I modded a taskbar which has always worked any rom I put it on, but I tried DG Taskbar and it works... I'll have to look into my modded taskbar... Thx and sorry for me not pd'ing further...

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
Old 08-12-2010, 07:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
===========
Lead...
Is it possible for you to post your arcsoft used in the generic lite version. Or make it so it receives MMS.. I'm on Verizon so i think it may be easier to post it than fix it...
thanks in advance.
So, you installed the Verizon cab from the Provisioning menu and it's not receiving MMS? (Just confirming.)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc wizard
Carrier: tmobile

sxyladyhussla is a n00b

The mulit carrier 6.5 beta x version will not open for me. File seems to be corrupt.
Got it to download now. Will not allow me to save the .exe file. It has to be run from it's location.

Last edited by sxyladyhussla; 08-12-2010 at 09:52 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development