PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 08:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||7-1-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier*

I shifted around and cleaned some drivers in the 6.5 version here and there. I think what I did might have fixed the SOD issue and also sped things up a bit. I need some people who are having the SOD to PM so I can send the link to try out a temp build before I release it. I'll be waiting for PMs!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||7-1-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier*

i love your 6.5.x ROM! It's the closest thing to MightyROM FullForce and might I even say less buggy w/updated software! I had one problem though. My device hard-resetted on it's own when I soft-reset (after a fresh task29/flash combo). Are you using the NueSpin Drivers by chance? Mike said he thinks that was the cause of the random hard resets.
Old 07-04-2010, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Rhodium

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph33zy View Post
i love your 6.5.x ROM! It's the closest thing to MightyROM FullForce and might I even say less buggy w/updated software! I had one problem though. My device hard-resetted on it's own when I soft-reset (after a fresh task29/flash combo). Are you using the NueSpin Drivers by chance? Mike said he thinks that was the cause of the random hard resets.
I flashed this ROM yesterday and I am also getting Hard Resets after Soft Resets. This morning my alarm didnt go off on my phone because before I went to sleep I had soft reset my phone (which actually hard reset it) and woke up to my Dispatcher calling me on my work phone to see if I was going to work.

I flashed at around noon yesterday and had about three hard reset incidents. I was a little wasted before I went to sleep and didnt think about checking to see if it was working. I have been using my phone on Android all day today so I can do my work on it cause I cant trust my phone to keep itself going on WM till I reflash something else.

Previous build had no issues for me though, it was running solid but wanted to try out the lastest build. I am on WM 6.5 Sprint Version
Old 07-04-2010, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D

Avenger666 is keeping up the good workAvenger666 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666

oh yeah and i did noticed some 1-2 soft resets
Old 07-04-2010, 03:29 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger666 View Post
oh yeah and i did noticed some 1-2 soft resets
Did you figure out what version of HSPL you are currently using?
Old 07-04-2010, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D

Avenger666 is keeping up the good workAvenger666 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666

v1_10r3_100 ?
Old 07-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Look at your PM
Old 07-05-2010, 12:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Here's a recent beta. It attempts to fix the following. Since I have not experienced any of the problems listed, I'll need the people who ARE having the problems to test it out, so I can make an official release:

- Random reset issues
- SOD

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zytnuwanlvo/LEAD ROM 2.7.4.10 LITE BETA for CDMA TP2.exe

Password: leadpoizon

It has a beta watermark in the background, so you know that it isn't an official release.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

Krizza is a n00b

Seems like a great ROM Leadpoizon (I have tried both 6.5 Sprint, and the 6.5 CDMA versions of your ROM), thanks for sharing. Just found a point of interest that I thought might be worth mentioning... I noticed that the "stealth slider" was all the way to the left side of the screen when in landscape mode, rather than in the bottom-center of the screen (However it centered after a soft reset). Also, do you have any cabs that make the Opera-Load-Screen black instead of white (I tried a third party .cab but it messed up the internet tab)?

Your ROM seems very stable and fast, I am running anywhere from 45% to 62% memory usage (much lighter than Sprint's Stock ROM!!!), and I have tried some of the other "big name" ROMs on this site, but had problems with MMS, SMS, etc. on the others.

Thanks again for sharing, much appreciated!

Last edited by Krizza; 07-05-2010 at 03:17 PM. Reason: typos
Old 07-05-2010, 10:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Rhodium

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work

Well, my issue with my phone wiping itself clean turned out not to be your ROM. I tried other ROMs and it did the same thing. I corrupted some core files on my system some how. I hadnt had a chance to run Task29 because it wasnt working for me untill I tried it from my SD card, which it then ran fine and cleaned out my phone.

Im still testing my phone to see if it does it again after running Task29 twice before flashing another ROM.

Worse comes to worse I'll relock my phone and get the stock ROM on it and go from there.

Thanks Lead, your ROMs still rock.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development