PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] {8/3/10}{23121}{2012.12} XYC GTX 2.5_XDA_UC/Cookie Home Tab 1.8.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYT View Post
YES its absolutely useless to me
I just want it to go away WTF!

Does anyone know how to get rid of the thing?
That bar is one of microsoft's stupid ideas that they put in the 6.5.x system. I saw somewhere, a cab that disabled it but can't seem to get it to work in the kitchen, otherwise, I would have already.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

does anyone know if XYC is still alive lol? Im lovin this gtx rom, hopin he could release the unfinished blue beta if possible, jus to try it out. =) thanks again for a great rom dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"
Old 02-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Still alive, just had alot going on. Sorry for taking so long on pumping out updates.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Still alive, just had alot going on. Sorry for taking so long on pumping out updates.

woah dude! no worries mah man. im still runnin this rom, i love it. rock-solid. ima try out ur dusk one now though jus to mess around. i just got into pharmacy school so im celebrating by flashing my phone (atleast after bar close? (kinda sad) ik
Old 02-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

cool, he is back!

I am trying the dusk but waiting on a GTX update.

Thank you for the hard work and welcome back!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development