PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

andrewkariana is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TOOL] Task 29 (format internal Memory) without drivers, witout mtty

Can Task 29 be flashed from a storage card like a ROM?
Old 04-05-2010, 12:12 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewkariana View Post
Can Task 29 be flashed from a storage card like a ROM?
...go back a few posts to MordyTs and follow his link to his write up for basics and dl.

Last edited by Whotahn; 04-05-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_47 View Post
i thought of re doing doloop's modd for CDMA TP2
and here it is fully tested to be working
THANK YOU for posting this important work here as well as xda

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Excellent info

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Any of the radios, or a splash screen.
If you'd prefer, here's one with a splash screen all build in, just run it and go through the RUU like normal.
Click Here to Download
Z
BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!
First page post 9..
This is a really great and usefull app.
I whish every cook had this in their download.
This is so important for a clean install that...
It should be made a sticky!
Thanks so much guys.
EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
I really think this is a good question. Maybe the op can make this a little more clear for some of us. Some may not want to flash a radio and so I have attached the exe that I found on the link that doesn't need a radio nbh. This is not from ME...I have simply attached. All the cred goes to doloop and Shadrac for his help.Here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=19
Not sure why this file is so much larger, and the RUU exe says Leo for device, but anyway we already have this idea done post 9.

Last edited by Maxx134; 04-07-2010 at 11:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:31 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post

Not sure why this file is so much larger, and the RUU exe says Leo for device, but anyway we already have this idea done post 9.
That is because it is for a HD2.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:53 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

very useful. gonna run this between each flash now. thanks a bunch.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:27 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Can somebody make a task29.exe that flashes a blank nbh? I tried the one in the hd2 forum by doloop but it's not compatible with out phone.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:37 AM

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Can somebody make a task29.exe that flashes a blank nbh? I tried the one in the hd2 forum by doloop but it's not compatible with out phone.
i used the one on page9 and win7 gave me an error, but my phone got stuck on the black "Touch pro2" screen so i think it worked.
someone correct me if i'm wrong.

I've had win7 give me that error before when having to install programs through my computer to my phone and the programs always work.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
i used the one on page9 and win7 gave me an error, but my phone got stuck on the black "Touch pro2" screen so i think it worked.
someone correct me if i'm wrong.

I've had win7 give me that error before when having to install programs through my computer to my phone and the programs always work.
What, the little message "did this application install correctly?". That is not an error, it probably worked.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:30 AM

yeah, i watched it tonight and the phone went to 100%, then win7 popped up the message. but like I said, it does that anytime I use an exe file to install a program on my phone, so....
Old 04-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

It worked, no issues.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development