PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 Dusk&Contrast ⚠COMING⚠BigMaxSense ProGloss

My MaxSense ROM Theme...
Work in Progress...

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

DaTru01 is a n00b
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 Dusk&Contrast ⚠COMING⚠BigMaxSense ProGloss

Don't post much, as you can tell, but can't wait for this!!! Like waiting for the unlocker. Any ETA on release date Big?

Good job reppin' the South Cackalack! Can't wait to get back!
Old 04-07-2010, 11:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

dkaka2k is just getting started
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 M2.52012 Dusk&Contrast Themes ⚠MaxSenseCom

this is hot! Man the wait is paiiiiiiinful. Good job Big&MAx
Old 04-08-2010, 12:04 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Is the maxsense rom going to be compatible with Cricket? It should be because evry rom ive evr tried on ppcgeeks has worked just fine and been fully compatible with Cricket except for all of NRGs roms. For some reason all versions of Energyrom that ive tried on my TP2 have never had a working data/internet connection.But its only Energyrom that i have a problem with. I just was kind of hoping that whatever NRG does to his roms to make them not function with Cricket wont be done to the Maxsense rom. I noticed that in one of the first posts it says the same thing about how NRG preconfigures his roms. With the backlight preset at its maximum brightness and the way it says the rom is built with the same four main goals as NRGs roms such as; Speed, Appearance, Reliability, and Keeping Up to Date. If your current Maxmanila rom release works on Cricket will the MaxSense rom work as well. Or is the Maxsense rom going to be totally different. I really want to be able to use the Maxsense rom when its released but im worried that if NRG helped cook the rom that it might not be compatible like NRGs Energyrom series for the TP2. Im going to try and flash one of the maxmanila builds and see how that functions or if it has the same problem as NRGs roms. But its ONLY NRGs roms that dont function on Cricket, every other rom has worked perfectly on Cricket. I dont know what NRG does different but his roms always worked great on my original Touch Pro that was flashed for use on Cricket also, but the TP2 NRG roms just dont work. I really hope that the maxsense rom will be compatible like all other roms are. Ive been waiting for the maxsense release for a long time and it would be very disapointing if the rom wasnt compatible like NRGs roms. But it should be. I mean every other chef can make a rom compatible with Cricket without even trying.Every rom that is compatible with Sprint has been compatible with Cricket. I guess ill just have to wait and see. Maxsense looks great.I cant wait to give it a try.Any new news on the maxsense rom release yet?
Old 04-08-2010, 12:13 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

man it just keeps getting better and better

Old 04-08-2010, 09:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

heady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good work

hey big i love ur max rombut not a fan of 6.5.1 was wondering if u were goin to realease a copy of ur green version on the 6.5.3
Old 04-08-2010, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

Is anyone else experiencing landscape issues in sense on the tabs? If so and you have a fix can you please let me know

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
Old 04-08-2010, 10:41 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

kashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to kashabrown

Looks terrific!!! Thanks for the updates!
Old 04-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Cant wait to give this a try...=D>=D>=D>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development