PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

LinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} Coming Soon!!! ⚠New MaxSense ROM will ☠Destroy☠ Conventional MANI

looks bad ass i may build a rom off that stack
Old 03-25-2010, 03:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} Coming Soon!!! ⚠New MaxSense ROM will ☠Destroy☠ Conventional MANI

Looks good Can't wait for this one..
Old 03-25-2010, 05:34 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Just wondering.. but does Maxy know you're releasing this in a ROM ? I thought it was a closed beta until he finishes it. Unless, of course, you're going to wait

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 03-25-2010, 05:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Just wondering.. but does Maxy know you're releasing this in a ROM ? I thought it was a closed beta until he finishes it. Unless, of course, you're going to wait

lol
this was in the op

*MaxSense has not been released yet*
*This ROM will release shortly After MaxSense Releases!*
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
as stated on post 1 i dont plan on releasing rom until maxsense goes public

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:59 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
as stated on post 1 i dont plan on releasing rom until maxsense goes public

I know you are beta testing and that is great for you, but why do you got to tease this forum so bad?

There is a lot of Haterade I am going to be drinking from now until MaxSense appears and then your Rom.

Thanks for keeping us aware of the future of the TP2.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:04 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I know you are beta testing and that is great for you, but why do you got to tease this forum so bad?

There is a lot of Haterade I am going to be drinking from now until MaxSense appears and then your Rom.

Thanks for keeping us aware of the future of the TP2.
he gets it!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
............................MaxSense has not been released yet*.................................
*This ROM will release shortly After MaxSense Releases!*

Last edited by Young DC; 03-25-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

meansixx is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to meansixx

looks really nice, gonna have to check it out when u release this rom.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:20 PM
rdwing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Sounds like a great rom...how long to we have to wait?

I just hope it actually delivers, I've been disappointed way too many times lately :\

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development